• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

That’s not the point. Watford isn’t in London. It has never been included in any list of London clubs.

Watford is only just inside the M25 and is in Hertfordshire. It is as silly as calling it London Luton Airport. Now surely no one would do that…
I see your London Luton Airport, and raise you London Southend Airport...

And indeed Stansted and Gatwick. Also ridiculous. I chose Luton simply because of their quaint rivalry with Watford. Those two sets of fans absolutely hate each other.

As someone born and raised in Royal Hertfordshire, I can assure you that many people will say that they live in London. (Not me, I'm not that much of a cunt...)
Oh, and London Colney is indeed lovely.

London Luton/Stansted is an Easyjet/Ryanair invention a bit like Barcelona Girona. Nottingham East Midlands is in Leicestershire with a Derby postcode and closer to Derby than Nottingham

Robin Hood airport is in Doncaster, find that weird. Had some family round there apparently.

Robin Hood airport is in Doncaster, find that weird. Had some family round there apparently.
I believe that Sherwood forest used to be alot bigger. Doncaster made a play for being home to Robin of Loxely with naming the airport after him.

It confused me the first time I drove past it.

I believe that Sherwood forest used to be alot bigger. Doncaster made a play for being home to Robin of Loxely with naming the airport after him.

It confused me the first time I drove past it.
He's got a bay on the North East Coast too

Okay is trying to close, in the last hours, a deal with the #Wolves (
@Wolves
). It is close to the English club

That is not what it says, it actually says

"Okay is delighted that he can get a flight to Robin Hood Airport so he can visit Rails of Sheffield to check out the new 00 gauge set up there, prior to traveling to Wolverhampton, near London but not as close as Watford, on a full scale train."

Back