• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

It's a transfer thread when we aren't making any transfers. We could post how we need a CM and a DM again, but nothing has changed and there's nothing new to say.

I could link one of Wayne's made up stories from the sources in his head like this

Other than that we may aswell think of words ending in oo

It's a transfer thread when we aren't making any transfers. We could post how we need a CM and a DM again, but nothing has changed and there's nothing new to say.

I could link one of Wayne's made up stories from the sources in his head like this

So far this weeks transfer news has been poo!
It’s starting to piss me off a little tbf.

So far this weeks transfer news has been poo!
It’s starting to piss me off a little tbf.
One of 3 things is happening:
a) We are waiting to sell before we buy, which doesn't stand up to any scrutiny so you'd hope is rubbish
b) Players we want are contingent on their clubs finding replacements
c) We aren't signing anyone, unless there is a panic after the first 3 results.

I guess we have to hope it's b and if it is that doesn't slide to c

Hi. HO is really the British scale. OO is European really.
Hornby Dublo and Triang were the 2 most popular brands when I grew up and both were OO (4mm to 1'-0"). Trix was HO (3.5mm to (1'-0").

Fleischmann and Faller (both European) were HO and the most popular brands available to UK.

There is finescale 4mm which uses a broader gauge track.

If nothing's changed then saying nothing is probably the best option rather than posting loads of OT guff, surely?

Hornby Dublo and Triang were the 2 most popular brands when I grew up and both were OO (4mm to 1'-0"). Trix was HO (3.5mm to (1'-0").

Fleischmann and Faller (both European) were HO and the most popular brands available to UK.

There is finescale 4mm which uses a broader gauge track.

Dire times when this is the most interesting thing posted in this thread for the last week...

Couldn’t see if this is being discussed elsewhere, but interesting comments from Lage on Cutrone:

Basically, Jeff has told him he’s spent the transfer budget on a family box of cheese & onion walkers crisps (time to bring this one out as we signed Semedo about a day after I said it last time so hopefully this has the same effect…) so he has to make Cutrone work.

Also, interesting comments on Mir. Sounds like Lage likes him and would keep him, but he’s not interested.

Couldn’t see if this is being discussed elsewhere, but interesting comments from Lage on Cutrone:

Basically, Jeff has told him he’s spent the transfer budget on a family box of cheese & onion walkers crisps (time to bring this one out as we signed Semedo about a day after I said it last time so hopefully this has the same effect…) so he has to make Cutrone work.

Also, interesting comments on Mir. Sounds like Lage likes him and would keep him, but he’s not interested.

I don't imagine Bruno is serious about either player, the Cutrone comments probably just motivational to give him some veneer of sellability

Interesting as someone posted something from Mir last week where he mentioned returning to England, personally I would take Atheli over Wolves in his situation though, just had a good loan spell and moving to a team that needs a deeper squad, weaker in your position and with an established manager, in your home country.

Back