• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I will one day get round to my project of building a replica of the old GWR station in Faringdon.

Would we take Anguissa to go next to Ruben? Wants to leave Fulham, apparently a couple of PL clubs interested. Would probably fit what we need in that position?

Would we take Anguissa to go next to Ruben? Wants to leave Fulham, apparently a couple of PL clubs interested. Would probably fit what we need in that position?
I definitely would take Anguissa

We just need someone to be able to sit like Donk did on Saturday, but is a bit better than him.

He's alright, but his performances tend to be a bit uneven. I'm not so keen in our current state on someone where you don't really know what you're getting. He isn't cheap either.

His numbers are pretty good (I know, I know). Decent aerially and in defensive duels and carries the ball well, which might work well alongside Ruben's passing range and interceptions.

Mind you, he's been part of two pretty crappy Fulham teams and then both times refused to play in the Championship

I'd take Anguissa, bit of Gueye-lite. Definitely the sort of player we don't have an analogue for at the moment.

Would definitely be far from a sure thing, though.

Won’t play in the Championship = also won’t leave London (imo)

Back