• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Two pages of gossip on the bbc and not one Wolves rumour. Whatever is happening will be completely left field and under the radar. Or nothings happening. Take your pick .

I feel like we are waiting to sell Mir first before over arrivals come in. That could be silly though

Not good business planning either. Transactions don't work like that in the real world only in the minds of football fans and limited intellects of tabloid journalists.
Exactly!

My sign of whether or not someone has 4 brain cells to rub together is whether or not they believe Liverpool ripped us off over Jota because it was only £4 million up front...

Seeing players call for signings isn't particularly reassuring, huh
Indeed.
We all know we need Signings.
Its funny though a player says he agrees with the manager is used for a dig at the club.
Coady stated things needed freshening up is not believed because it agreed with the board over Nuno.

It's Wolves FC not
Nuno FC
Not Fosun FC

Fosun are doing what they believe us best for Wolves FC

4m offer on the table for Otasowie from Bruges
My car is being serviced as I type. If they make it £5m I’ll be ready to drive him there later this afternoon. Seems like he doesn’t want to be here so take the money, we can use it to get a player who does.

My car is being serviced as I type. If they make it £5m I’ll be ready to drive him there later this afternoon. Seems like he doesn’t want to be here so take the money, we can use it to get a player who does.
I mean that seems very harsh, other than rumours there is little substance to the idea that Otawesie is a bad character, and yet it has been taken on here as fact and then repeated as such.

It's just as likely that maybe he just wants to play regularly?

Stop this, stop this now.

He's had what, one good half for us (vs Chelsea) and a bit of an uneven performance at Albion in a slightly strange role? All his other appearances haven't been very good. It's all a bit Reece Oxford for me, I think people are seeing what they want to see with him, he isn't anything like a Premier League player right now.

He's had what, one good half for us (vs Chelsea) and a bit of an uneven performance at Albion in a slightly strange role? All his other appearances haven't been very good. It's all a bit Reece Oxford for me, I think people are seeing what they want to see with him, he isn't anything like a Premier League player right now.
I'll have my own opinions thanks.

As I said, ceiling, not current ability.

Brugge know a player tbf, but it will all be based on his performancein U18/23 games.

he had a good twenty minutes against Chelsea, but yeah in terms of first team appearances we really don’t know either way. He had a stinker against Albion but was played out of position

If he won’t sign a new deal, get 5/6m for him and make sure there’s either a sell on or buy back clause.

Which is why I said Buy back, or sell.on covers us, incase he fulfills his potential

I mean that seems very harsh, other than rumours there is little substance to the idea that Otawesie is a bad character, and yet it has been taken on here as fact and then repeated as such.

It's just as likely that maybe he just wants to play regularly?
I guess we’ll see if he’d rather move to a second rate league than fight for a place in a team playing in the best league in the world. From what I’ve actually seen as opposed to the inevitable talking up of a youngster I’d be disappointed if we paid £5m for someone from the Championship who has achieved the same as Otasowie. It happens all the time that fans who are desperate for a young player to make it into the first team overstate said player’s potential.

As I said I’d rather we put the money we can sell him for towards a that the manager wants.

Back