• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

If we do need to sell I'd rather sell Neves than someone like Neto, for example

Does this turn of events means Deutsch will consider his Alice band a legitimate fashion choice again ??

Whilst he loses points for the Alice band, that is more than made up for due to wearing completely black boots. Literally only World Cups could be above that footware wise.

If we must sell surely Traore is the one, (who we might get decent money for at least) that we have moat cover for.
Be interesting to see what Bruno does with him in the friendlies though.

We

Well Neto’s injury means he’s going nowhere. How about Adama?
Well obvs, I just don't think we'll get much for Adama and he won't be in demand as much as Neto / Neves

I don't want to sell Neto or Neves and would like to sell any other members of the squad first

It'll be a shame if Traore goes, I'd probably pick him if I had to choose one to go though.

A fresh and fully greased Traore must be quite a dispiriting sight for many a knackered full back.

As would his earning potential. It makes as much sense for him as it does us to stay this season

If the plan is we press high and win the ball back high up the pitch, traore could be really useful

One of the guys on American comms yesterday was apparently very familiar with Lage from his time at Benfica; he seemed to think that one of Bruno’s directives from Fosun will be to maximize the consistency of players like Trincao, Gibbs-White, Troare, etc. If he’s correct, it implies we may not be selling those mercurial types just yet.

he seemed to think that one of Bruno’s directives from Fosun will be to maximize the potential resale value of players like Trincao, Gibbs-White, Troare, etc.
FIFY...

Well as Trincao has been here about two weeks hardly a shock.
Think he was referring to Trincao’s apparent loss of confidence while at Barca.

Hard to say, the guy could be a total dunce.

Online article saying about Uniteds interest in neves and there is 4 players they could include in the deal. Dalot, Henderson, Bailly and lingard,

would taking any of them plus cash be appealing? As much as I want to keep neves, lingard wouldn’t be a bad addition

No thanks.

We have a silly amount of right backs as it is, we've just bought a new keeper, Bailly is the George Ndah of centre halves and other than half a dozen decent games for West Ham, Lingard has done nothing for years, nor do we have anywhere to play him.

Jeff - If are reading this please pass this shit onto Neves and tell him we love him

Ian Mollo
@mollo24

@ManUtd
Neves isn’t an upgrade on any of our midfielders

200.gif

Back