• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I feel bad for making that gag now, I obviously want Lage to win. I am much more apprehensive than some others but like to think I own up when I am wrong (Neto etc) and gracious when I am right (struggling to think of any examples of that right now!).

Football is a complicated game, one manager's previous track record, or a players scoring record at a club aren't always indicators of how they will perform elsewhere.

Don't think I've ever had a moderator intervene on my behalf on any occasion. I think they know I can fight my own battles.

I'd rather talk about football to be honest, I'm not interested in petty sniping arguments.

Well, two intervened on this thread in the last hour... That's what I was referring to?! No axe to grind with you, just amused me

I agree about petty sniping arguments mate, but like I said, some of us have had to contend with that ourselves, it's tiresome and when we see now it's suddenly OK to slag everything off without being accused of not being a Wolves fan etc it kind of makes the eyebrows raise.

It's a pretty simple premise, and I think if anyone doesn't see it now they never will, so that's me out haha let's talk about Guedes and Vinicius instead 😉

Nothing debunks the idea of a clique more than a moderator jumping to the defence of a prominent poster under attack ;)
Haven't jumped to anyones defence, Dan's a big boy he can look after himself.

You keep on trying to find things that aren't there

Well, two intervened on this thread in the last hour... That's what I was referring to?! No axe to grind with you, just amused me

I agree about petty sniping arguments mate, but like I said, some of us have had to contend with that ourselves, it's tiresome and when we see now it's suddenly OK to slag everything off without being accused of not being a Wolves fan etc it kind of makes the eyebrows raise.

It's a pretty simple premise, and I think if anyone doesn't see it now they never will, so that's me out haha let's talk about Guedes and Vinicius instead 😉
My intervention was to ask that Lage chat gets moved into Lage threads. Can I ask that again please.

If you've got a problem then try debating the issue properly rather than snarking away, which doesn't really help anyone.
I have done, multiple times. Sick of the snarky comments re: Lage now to be honest.

From Football365 on Cutrone.

Bologna and Sampdoria are both interested in signing Cutrone according to Italian outlet Tutto Mercato. They add that before “giving the decisive thrust” for Cutrone, they will have to sell first.

After that fun read about the latest transfer rumours …..

linked with Leao again in football italia
We’d have a phenomenal team of all the players we were linked with signed ..

After that fun read about the latest transfer rumours …..

linked with Leao again in football italia
We’d have a phenomenal team of all the players we were linked with signed ..
Attacking wise, yes.

Back