• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I think they are going to be really testing out the strength of that waiting list. Plenty of STHs are edging toward fuck you.

Is it Starsailor? Then yeah, it's shit :D

It's only blind faith at the moment if you want to be positive, which I've never really been into.

- Sacked our best manager of the last 40+ years (some would argue much longer than that)
- About to appoint someone who'd never get near any other Premier League job
- Strong rumours about getting rid of our top end goalkeeper, because reasons
- Almost certain to massively ramp up prices just because we can, and fuck you if you can't afford it
- An executive team that would shame a crappy start-up recruitment firm

We're directionless and rudderless as far as I can see. The Titanic was fine until it actually hit the iceberg. It's no good saying "oh well, it was all good up to that point", if you can see the danger looming then you point it out.
I’m just wondering what the reaction would have been on here if it was me that posted this instead of you...

I have barely posted since the announcement. I was getting some optimism going despite the losing as was seeing good growth and development of a very young squad, but all of that was hinging on Nuno. I have enough belief that things will be fine and they must have a plan, but the Wolves fan in me is telling me I should know better that to trust that feeling!

The doom mongerers may well be right but personally I'll wait to see how we line up start of the season before losing my shit. Admittedly it looks like a complete fuck up atm but I'm keeping my powder fry for now.

My opinion, radiohead have been shit* since they stopped writing tunes and went over to all the bleepy computer programming old dial up modem noise nonsense
* and they weren't that great before, one of the most overrated bands ever
Street spirit (which the darkness blew out the water with their cover of it)
Just,
Creep
Their cover of nobody does it better on MTVs ray cokes show
That's about it

Anyone Can Play Guitar is Radiohead's best song. I saw them tour Pablo Honey at Wolves Civic in about '93

I’m just wondering what the reaction would have been on here if it was me that posted this instead of you...
Sadly, some people react to the poster not to the post, both negatively and positively. Deutsch can, through no real fault of his own, post pretty much anything and many people accept it. You or Cyber on the other hand...

Fanatical fanny did a fantastic peel session, really moved their genre forward, but the debut album was so disappointing

Sadly, some people react to the poster not to the post, both negatively and positively. Deutsch can, through no real fault of his own, post pretty much anything and many people accept it. You or Cyber on the other hand...
Apples and milkfloats.

Paper talk of Traore to Chelsea for £60 million. I'd take that and run personally, though I accept Adama is a unique player and at times last season our only, sporadic threat.

Back