• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Just a thought, but Nuno leaving could explain the absolute lack of movement in the January window after Nuno had said he needed to rebalance the squad. Happy with Traore signing as that means if he does leave , some one has to pay rather than him being in the last six months of his contract which runs to next summer.

Difficult for me to have a view on Traore signing without knowledge of the transfer budget. If it's relatively small and funds need to be generated then he'd be number 1 on my list. There's only him and Neves we'd be getting more than £20m for at the moment.

Not the time to sell now, value of players have decreased a lot from the covid thing..bet we can get a few players more on the cheap now since we have some Fosun backing which many other clubs dont have..many clubs struggling now(I know that it is kinda cruel but..)

If ever there was a season to speculate to accumulate, with a new manager and covid reduced prices, then this must be it. I think they will fund a new manager. That may not be good news for RAN WJ and Vitinha. Moutinho and Rui may also go so that’s at least 3 up to 5 newbies to come in for a new boss. I am watching this with my popcorn 🍿

i think if we want RAN and Vitinha we will get them much cheaper than for £20m each in the pandemic we are in and clubs losing a lot in crowd money

I agree with you to an extent but the problem is we have Neto injured, Podence constantly missing time and no other wide options, we are going to have a lot of upheaval this summer as it is so I'd rather keep him.

Plus even though he has 2 years to go on his deal, you can't wait that extra 12 months as you'll get a fraction of the value for him once he only has a year to run on the deal.
I do get that and it's a difficult one to balance which is why I think we should hold off on a deal for now until the new guy can assess him.

I do get that and it's a difficult one to balance which is why I think we should hold off on a deal for now until the new guy can assess him.
that would be just plain stupid to do Johnny..he is our biggest threat every game..have you too dark sunglasses on or are you blind? get a new contract also gives us more money if a big club comes in

It doesn't, in 2 years left. Plays like a genius next season then yes that's true. I think we have what we have in Adama it's up to individuals to draw their own conclusions on what that is

doesnt matter, sign him up

It doesn't, in 2 years left. Plays like a genius next season then yes that's true. I think we have what we have in Adama it's up to individuals to draw their own conclusions on what that is
well, yes apparently

i wonder what Grealish is on at Villa..also a standout player..I mean you have to pay that extra for the players that makes a difference..like Neto, Raul and Adama..

Grealish is twice the player Adama ever will be and that's from someone who can't stand the diving twat in a club sense

that would be just plain stupid to do Johnny..he is our biggest threat every game..have you too dark sunglasses on or are you blind? get a new contract also gives us more money if a big club comes in
Never change Fred, you do make me laugh.

i wonder how much we are offering the rest TBF

Back