• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Wouldn't be surprised to see Rui, João & Rúben go.

I dont think we will get relegated at all, but we really need a new spark after this

We'll be lucky to stay up next season I think.
I thought that with Nuno given the recent recruitment record. At least this way the new incumbent will have a pre season. Nuno has done a special job for us here and will leave with only my best wishes. Great man

We’ve always been told that the club are “working on players” and that “Nuno is heavily involved”.

So does that mean we are starting from scratch again? Doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence. And I wasn’t confident anyway!

We’ve always been told that the club are “working on players” and that “Nuno is heavily involved”.

So does that mean we are starting from scratch again? Doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence. And I wasn’t confident anyway!

I doubt it. I think recruiting young players and scouting them is very much a Wolves thing rather than a Nuno thing.

It's why Lage would make sense as he develops young talent.

If it wasn’t already a huge summer, it is now.

like to think conversations have been ongoing behind the scenes and this just hasn’t come out the blue!

having someone in place for before the euros is important IMO so they can draw up list of targets and go from there.

Fucking Mahooosive summer now.
Negatives
Difficult to get managerial positions correct
Nunos bond with players and Fans
Not much time

Positives
No movement of players until post Euros Middle of July
Full pre season
Starting from a decent position
Some good players
Excellent youngsters.

We have to get this right.

Fucking Mahooosive summer now.
Negatives
Difficult to get managerial positions correct
Nunos bond with players and Fans
Not much time

Positives
No movement of players until post Euros Middle of July
Full pre season
Starting from a decent position
Some good players
Excellent youngsters.

We have to get this right.
Have a feeling next appointment is crucial for where Fosun supposedly want to take the club

Just read that Traore is going to sign his new deal, so that is good news.

It really isn't, he's nowhere near good enough.

I'd rather have a manager come in without that liability weighing down the team with a huge contact.

A year is plenty enough for him.
I agree with you to an extent but the problem is we have Neto injured, Podence constantly missing time and no other wide options, we are going to have a lot of upheaval this summer as it is so I'd rather keep him.

Plus even though he has 2 years to go on his deal, you can't wait that extra 12 months as you'll get a fraction of the value for him once he only has a year to run on the deal.

Football is about entertainment, and I don't recall us ever having a player as exciting as Traore, his decision making can be poor, and he is really bloody frustrating at times, but i love having him on our team, i love watching him and I'm glad he's staying.

Good Traore is great to watch, bad Traore is as bad as watching Jose. If he could throw in more of the good like last season then I’d be happy as a pig in shit but this season he hasn’t. He needs to improve and quick.

Back