• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Adeus & Obrigado. Thanks & Goodbye.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

After all this time I still don’t know what ‘A&O’ is.
2 years ago people were convinced it meant over and out and he was leaving. Finally they are proved right

FWIW the Mix 'ITK' reckons

"Very confident" on Palhina
"50/50" on Lemar
"Confident" on Sepp van den Berg from Liverpool

I make no representation as to the accuracy or otherwise of these predictions - post is provided for informational purposes only :)

FWIW the Mix 'ITK' reckons

"Very confident" on Palhina
"50/50" on Lemar
"Confident" on Sepp van den Berg from Liverpool

I make no representation as to the accuracy or otherwise of these predictions - post is provided for informational purposes only :)

Yeah nice try. If there was any justice in the world he'd stop leading people on now

If someone is standing as a mod on a platform of no more xG, I'll stand on a platform of no more Lemar jokes...

One more on loan I think - Paulinha perhaps?

I don't expect any more incomings - I'm sure we'll hear the standard 'we need at least 2 more signings' spiel from some fans but let's be honest - we could have signed 10 players in this window and we'd still hear that.

I think we've had a good window and have made some astute, exciting signings.

Nuno made a comment yesterday that he was more worried about who may go out than come in. Think we will only see an incoming if someone is going out.

I still think we need a back up for Raul. Somebody with experience more than anything.. if he is out for a time, I don't feel confident that Fabio has the experience to lead the line as of yet, and I can't see Neto, Podence or Adama being capable of filling his void.

We paid £35m for Fabio - he is Rauls backup, there's no way we are bringing in another striker.

Back