• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Tbf The Atheltic's remit isn't to break news, it's to provide deeper context of it, so it's not what they expect of Spiers, so is a bit unfair to cricitise him for it. Even though all he tends to do is confirm things a couple of days before they happen, he's still ahead of the E&S who are expected to deliver Exclusives, but don't. I don't follow anyone from there on Twitter anymore, it would appear I'm not missing anything as nobody on here is posting a Joe Edwards titbit

Tims comment was just what Nuno told him and every journo last week. Nothing to get wound up there....Nuno was even saying the thing as a deal was being done in the background.

In terms of criticism, a lot of that stems from his style of postings for me. He comes across as trying to be one of the ladz with top bantz too much. His writing is hit and miss. His articles on the inner workings of the club have been good, very good at times. His opinion pieces are where I lose interest though as the style I find hard to follow the flow (plus guessing things or making stuff up to fill gaps annoys me).

As for the OTT reaction, its the Internet so of course some will add more to get a point across. No different to people calling Jeff shit and out of his depth 4 weeks ago or telling Nuno he needs a long hard look at himself.

Enjoyed that mate, thank you. Proper excited about this kid.

Plenty of reports on Twitter that he's in for a medical this morning. How reliable they are, who knows? But assume we'll soon see him holding the #3 shirt

Plenty of reports on Twitter that he's in for a medical this morning. How reliable they are, who knows? But assume we'll soon see him holding the #3 shirt

They will announce him tomorrow to shut up the people that moan when no player is signed on deadline day

Timmy II

"Nuno: "I can confirm Vinagre is going to join Olympiakos. If it's not done it's almost done, that's why he wasn't in the squad.

"(Ait-Nouri)...you'll get the official decision. Rayan is going to join us."

Spanish press saying various clubs in for Kondogbia but we aren't one of them - Fulham, Leeds, Southampton, Hertha, Leipzig

Kondogbia went off a cliff last season compared to the season before, not sure what went on there.

Tbf Valencia are a complete basket case, he wasn't alone in that respect. Strikes me as a bit similar to Lemar, probably needs a move to get a fresh start.

Kondogbia was complete toss for Inter too, he wouldn't be one I'd fancy.

Rubes Jnr says goodbye

"It’s been a wonderful journey, 3 years of conquers, success and learnings. I want to thank everyone that was involved in this passage on the past few years.
It has been a pleasure to be part of this pack [emoji3448][emoji191][emoji1665]
A&O"

After all this time I still don’t know what ‘A&O’ is.

Back