• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Sure, I mentioned the assists.

The stick isn't vitriolic, but a lot of it revolves around benching and / or selling him, so it's pretty damning!

I just don't think 3 games, where we've been crap for half of them, and with the team transition we've had too, is enough to say anyone has been streets ahead or behind of anyone else. Only Rui has been really steady. Adama hasn't been much worse than Moutinho tbf

To be honest, Prawn, if you look at Infogol and the stats there, Moutinho has been dismal since the restart - 5 succesful tackles out of 12 from memory. Adama is 6/6 for successful tackles. All our tackling stats are poor: Neves, Coady, Boly, Saiss

Bellerin did 2 against Liverpool the other night two, scenes!

Sure it was in the same game, but for one foul throw the player was about 2ft on the pitch.
You sometimes wonder if some profession footballers have got any footballing intelligence at all

Ait-Nouri starting apparently. Just as Ruben Dias did for Benfica with the Man City deal in the bag. Nothing can be read into that.

Without having to read through the same tiresome debates is Ait-Nouri a realistic possibility?

Without having to read through the same tiresome debates is Ait-Nouri a realistic possibility?
Yes. Sounds like it's between us and Valencia. Plenty of journos on Twitter saying he'll come to us though. He's a Mendes player and with Jonny injured he has an instant chance to impress in the Premier League. I think that will sway it.

Whatever I think of Timbo as a writer, he doesn't tend to name players and outright say "this is happening" unless it actually is, and he obviously has a bit of an inside line these days (helps when you never ever criticise anything, of course).

Yes. Sounds like it's between us and Valencia. Plenty of journos on Twitter saying he'll come to us though. He's a Mendes player and with Jonny injured he has an instant chance to impress in the Premier League. I think that will sway it.

Thanks, saved my eyes bleeding. Sounds promising hopefully he can drop into the first team and add something to the team

Whatever I think of Timbo as a writer, he doesn't tend to name players and outright say "this is happening" unless it actually is, and he obviously has a bit of an inside line these days (helps when you never ever criticise anything, of course).

He seems to confirm things these days shortly before they happen, doesn't stick his neck out. All about safety in preserving his reputation (sic)

He's improved massively since he got out from under the E&S, IMO, although I did enjoy his postmatch vids with Judah.

Probably a generational thing. Us damn millenials, etc. etc.

He's not really.

If you give him access to internal stuff and spoonfeed it to him he can write it up fairly well.

His opinion stuff is still absolutely fucking shit and he shouldn't make jokes or do pop culture references if he's no good at it, which he isn't.

Well, our (hopefully) new LWB looks mustard - strong, quick, comfortable on the ball - very impressed so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, our (hopefully) new LWB looks mustard - strong, quick, comfortable on the ball - very impressed so far.

I’m very impressed, he’s a natural. Doesn’t look like a 19-year-old playing at all. He’ll be straight in as first choice LWB and rightfully so.

If they’re asking for that, he won’t be going anywhere - probably why he’s not moving until the last minute and they either drop their demands or keep him around.

He's not really.

If you give him access to internal stuff and spoonfeed it to him he can write it up fairly well.

His opinion stuff is still absolutely fucking shit and he shouldn't make jokes or do pop culture references if he's no good at it, which he isn't.

In fairness to Tim Spiers, he's much improved. He's only in his 20s (I guess) so his writing style is still improving. He meets deadlines - clearly - he makes a full time living out of it and he's a long way from the worst journalist on the planet.

If Tim is in his 20s he’s had a very very tough paper round.

In fairness to Tim Spiers, he's much improved. He's only in his 20s (I guess) so his writing style is still improving. He meets deadlines - clearly - he makes a full time living out of it and he's a long way from the worst journalist on the planet.

Early 30s, I think, but still younger than the average poster here, so it doesn't shock me at all that his humor lands better with me than with the forum on the whole.

I’m very impressed, he’s a natural. Doesn’t look like a 19-year-old playing at all. He’ll be straight in as first choice LWB and rightfully so.

Like you, I've only watched the first half, and he's had a lot of space, but how many passes did he misplace? One? I thought he was excellent and if he goes to Valencia I'll be miffed. He's only a slip of a lad though, and I think the commentator said he'd only started 2 games for Angers this year, but I was very impressed. Way better than Vinagre

Back