• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

So what was it GFFH said a few weeks ago. Assume that isn’t happening anymore. One of them was that Soumare chap I believe

Why was it deleted? Or did the user delete it?

I would hope we're still in for Soumare as he can play in a 2 or 3 CM.

If Napoli are willing to spend €30m on him I think we might be SOL there.

Then again he turned down Newcastle before...not sure how we would view Napoli in terms of 'big' clubs but he might have ideas a bit above his station. Equally we might struggle to get him if he really thinks he should be at a Man Utd or the like.

So, I wonder if thats us done, or will there be a flurry of activity on the final day(s)?

Rugani also off to Rennes for a €1.5m loan move.

Better clubs don't want him for some reason.

Fulham in for Todibo for EUR 15m.

Would be extremely disappointed if he goes there for that kind of fee, if we are genuinely interested in him.

Nuno's comments about the solution being "within the squad" and people like Tim Spiers since claiming we won't sign anyone else are concerning. We are still 1-2 players short of having a really balanced/competitive squad IMO.

On a separate note, I saw an article yesterday saying Douglas Costa has "snubbed us" because he wants to move to a bigger club.

I guarantee that almost none of the names we’ve been linked to (Tobido, Ait-Nouri, Lemar, Palinha) are anyone that the club has given more than the most cursory glance at. Semedo’s the only one of our signings this summer we’ve heard about more than a day in advance, and I don’t expect that to change.

As I've said before, I'm happy with the squad and anything else would be a bonus. We will always want 1-2 more players, human nature etc but yeah, a midfielder/centre back would help us even more.

Le Score have been shite on Wolves rumours so far.

Can't see us signing a LWB now unless Vinagre goes out.

Can't see us signing a LWB now unless Vinagre goes out.

There could be a last minute rush.

If Porto fold or Man Utd up their bid for Telles then Porto will want Rubes Jnr and then...(pops on negative hat)..we are left with 1 LWB

Don't see there being anything in the Ait Nouri rumours. Marcal will be first choice (when fit) with Vinagre backing him up and then we still have Jonny to come back. Just don't see that happening at all.

Would make sense if as Kenny says, Porto do want Vinagre. But probably too late in the day and it's not an area I'm that worried about in the long run.

Back