• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Wolverhampton or Barcelona? Hmmm :hmmm:.

If he picks us, he'll clearly have been swayed more by career prospects than glamour (no offence, Tettenhall), and have a very mature head on his young shoulders.

If he picks us, he'll clearly have been swayed more by career prospects than glamour (no offence, Tettenhall), and have a very mature head on his young shoulders.

You've got to think Nuno - and the stability of having him in charge - must be a big, big plus in these situations. How long will Koeman last? A year?

With all that said, Ait-Nouri is starting for Angers today, and Lemar is on the bench for Athletico.

Tough choice. A cesspit full of pickpockets, drugs & hookers... or Wolverhampton (I jest obviously).

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Reported Wolves target Rayan Aït Nouri does not want to join Wolves. [source: Le10 Sport]
I mean, if it’s a choice of Barcelona, Bayer Leverkusen or Wolves, in the majority of people’s eyes we are probably 3rd.

I mean, if it’s a choice of Barcelona, Bayer Leverkusen or Wolves, in the majority of people’s eyes we are probably 3rd.

Take that with a pinch of salt. He may prefer Barca, but doubt he's actually said "I dinna wanna go tae Wolvo."

Take that with a pinch of salt. He may prefer Barca, but doubt he's actually said "I dinna wanna go tae Wolvo."

The report actually says he doesn't want to go to Leverkusen or Wolves and that Barca aren't really interested but Atletico and Valencia are.

This for me, RCB has been the priority since promotion to the Prem.

I think we also need to look at signing the long term replacement for Moutinho, but someone with better ability to get forward. Its going back a while now, but a better version of N'Diaye would be great.

Please!

Over to you, Jeff. Some immediate improvements on the starting 11, please.

Over to you, Jeff. Some immediate improvements on the starting 11, please.
Hmmmm

This one is on Nuno, not Jeff. I'm not sure that the answer to what went wrong tonight is in the transfer market.

Hmmmm

This one is on Nuno, not Jeff. I'm not sure that the answer to what went wrong tonight is in the transfer market.

Agree there. We set up wrong - Nuno has done it before, was it last season when he did the weird vacating the CM area?

Hmmmm

Could not agree more. Tactics were way off tonight.

Don't think we should be panic buying players after one poor half against City and a shocking performance against an ordinary West Ham.
We've got a decent squad already, obviously if we have good players to come in thats great but it just needs a bit confidence in Nuno

I think the change in "style" is to blame for tonight, so it's for Nuno to find a solution rather than Jeff.

Now, Nuno might have already given Jeff the remit of getting in a new CH and a new LWB, but that will have always been the case, irrespective of tonight's performance / result.

We did not look anything like a top 10 side in any area tonight. Big worry. We could have played til Saturday and not scored. About as much attacking threat as a daddy long legs

Back