• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

With Semedo having come in, Hoever will probably primarily be used as a centre back.

I thought Nuno had confirmed that Hoever will compete for the RWB spot and Hoever was fully aware of us signing Semedo before he signed and was happy with it? I know I’ve read that somewhere but not sure where or who said it.

He said he will play RWB & RCB (Not at the same time)

I'm not even being secretive with the names any more.

I believe the 3 players most likely to come in are Ait-Nouri, Lemar and Palhinha.

Potentially a goalie too, but facing competition for his signature.

This is what MM guy says, for those who don't go on like me usually. May well be rubbish, just thought I'd stick it in

Well if nothing else I have provided a nice Sunday morning fnarr.

He has been 100% certain we were going to sign Emerson, Esteves, Telles, and Liete. Doing well so far.

Yet most of them still fawn over everything he says.

Anyone who thinks we’re signing three more players hasn’t been listening to the mood music coming out of the club at all. I’m more inclined for go with Spiers saying we’re done than that.

I wouldn’t be surprised with one more but wouldn’t be surprised with no more either. Three? I’d love to see the odds on that.

That is from the bloke with a spectacular hit rate of zero.

I know who you’re referring to, Paddy, but it’s not him - the bloke I mean has only mentioned Doc - he’s not an ‘ITK’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wolfinaguernsey
The same person who told me about Doc leaving has said to be this morning we are close to agreeing £20 million for Rayan Ait Nouri

I know. Wolfinaguernsey or something like that. Bch quoted yout so I shot at yout’s hit rate. The other bloke is a little more interesting.

I know. Wolfinaguernsey or something like that. Bch quoted yout so I shot at yout’s hit rate. The other bloke is a little more interesting.

I know him - Daz (aka WIG) is no bullshitter.

Not that I believe it for a moment, but if we signed both Lemar and Ait-Nouri it wpuld be one HELL of a window.

That Rui Silva (GK) we've been linked to is first choice for Granada CF. Finished 7th in La Liga last season and are top after two games this season. He's in the last year of his contract but not sure why he'd swap to be on the bench constantly for us. I guess we'd offer him way more money than Granada can, but still. First choice in the top half of La Liga or splinters in the PL for more bunce?

Report by Sportsmole, which reflects others

'Wolverhampton Wanderers are reportedly battling Barcelona for the signature of Angers youngster Rayan Ait Nouri during this summer's transfer window.
The 19-year-old only penned a new contract with his French club in May, but a number of clubs are said to be interested in signing him before the deadline at the start of October.

According to Le 10 Sport, despite a host of teams across Europe keeping a close eye on developments surrounding the teenager, Wolves are firmly in the battle alongside Barca.

The report claims that Angers have signalled that €20m (£18.3m) would be enough to sign the left-back, who has been capped on three occasions by France's Under-21 team.

Ait Nouri has made 21 appearances for his current side, including 17 Ligue 1 outings during the 2019-10 campaign, where he contributed three assists.

Bayer Leverkusen have also been credited with an interest in his services.'

Syncs up nicely with the guy on the Mix saying that we've got a £20m deal agreed too.

I read that somewhere. Wolves, Barca and Leverkusen. Comes to something when we're battling Barca and Hoever turned down Juve for us. Four years ago today Walter Zenga had Conor Coady on the bench against Wigan

Ait-Nouri and Lemar really would be phenomenal business, normally I’d be extremely sceptical of these sorts of rumours but they’re not going away and Fosun are really going for it at the moment. I’ll believe it if/when they’re holding the shirt up but given our net spend so far and the fact Lemar would reportedly be a loan with option to buy I’m starting to get just a little bit excited by it.

Back