• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

I did see one suggestion of Hector Herrera from Atletico, but don't know if it has any basis. But far rather sign a CB or CM than Costa

Probably comes from Romano's tweet that Atletico need to sell him in order to buy Torreira from Arsenal.

I wouldn't mind Sven Ulreich as capable, experienced back up for a couple of years. Third choice at Bayern now, didn't let them down at all when Neuer was injured for ages. 32 though so not a long term option (but better than the 2020 version of Ruddy, which is a bit of a sad sight unfortunately. Thanks for everything John but I can't trust you any more)

Probably comes from Romano's tweet that Atletico need to sell him in order to buy Torreira from Arsenal.
I like Herrera a lot. Would be a decent option for us.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I remember him being decent in the last World Cup (I think).

Played under Nuno at Porto too, so it's probably an easy link to make.

Similar mold as Semedo, really. Exceptionally talented player who perhaps is miscast at his current club.

I'd be absolutely delighted with him (or Douglas Costa, as I've said).

Atleti are in a whole world of pain at the moment - they can't sign anybody without bodies moving on first. There could well be something in it this time...

Suarez’ wages must be costing them an absolute fortune.

Dread to think what he’s on. The signing on fee would have been substantial as well.

He's taken a 50% cut by the sounds of it.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
6m
Everton first choice as CB is Tomori but #CFC are trying to keep him and loan out Rudiger. That’s why #EFC have now re-opened talks with Barcelona to sign Todibo.
Loan with buy option [€18m] offered, but #FCB want to sell him on a permanent deal to sign Eric Garcia �� #transfers

Go and get Todibo, Jeff #freeTodibo

Sounds like he's available for around €20m then.

telles has apparently confirmed he wants to leave too. although he wants to leave for man utd, as most people believe.

Rumours about Lemar are back again too . Hard to know what to make of him .

Back