• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

At this point if a Messi rumour came up it would be believable..lol

If we sign Douglas bleeding Costa I will be Meg Ryan in How Harry Met Sally.

If we sign another one I'd really like a midfielder like Soumare - someone who can really drive forward with the ball. But we're in fantasy land now...
Same here. I'm comfortable with our options at the back now so long as we're not looking to shift anybody else on. With Jonny back (obviously that's a while away) we're very well catered for.

Someone who can drive forward with the ball from central midfield and even look to go beyond Raul would bring a whole new aspect to our game.

Same here. I'm comfortable with our options at the back now so long as we're not looking to shift anybody else on. With Jonny back (obviously that's a while away) we're very well catered for.

Someone who can drive forward with the ball from central midfield and even look to go beyond Raul would bring a whole new aspect to our game.

That is Vitinha 's role. Whether now or in the future is unclear.

Vitinha is a Neves/Moutinho clone. Not the type to drive forward & break beyond the striker.

What, like Otavio Monteiro, someone we apparently enquired about previously and has become more available now.

What, like Otavio Monteiro, someone we apparently enquired about previously and has become more available now.
Where have you seen that Otávio is available?

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Vitinha is a Neves/Moutinho clone. Not the type to drive forward & break beyond the striker.

Is he? All the video footage I've seen shows him breaking forward ...although I realise youtube clips aren't all that reliable. In the end I suppose its where ever Nuno sees him

Sorry mate, I haven't.

He's a Porto player so could be available, I assume, and fits the description of the kind of player you want.

Not from what i've seen/read. He's a central midfielder sitting supporting the front players.

Is he? All the video footage I've seen shows him breaking forward ...although I realise youtube clips aren't all that reliable. In the end I suppose its where ever Nuno sees him

If you remember what Moutinho was like when he played for Sporting & Porto then that's probably the closest comparison for me. A central midfielder with incredible technique, vision, dribbling and passing range but definitely more of a #8 than a #10.

I think a report in the Mirror, a few days ago mentioned him for £15m, and suggested we'd been sniffing around.

If you remember what Moutinho was like when he played for Sporting & Porto then that's probably the closest comparison for me. A central midfielder with incredible technique, vision, dribbling and passing range but definitely more of a #8 than a #10.

Haha, you're far more knowledgeable than me, I don't really watch that much football thats not Wolves

Haha, you're far more knowledgeable than me, I don't really watch that much football thats not Wolves

I've watched quite a lot of Porto (and general Portuguese football) games since we signed Neves. It's replaced the time I used to waste watching Scottish fitba. Outside of Wolves/Portugal I'm fairly useless as well, I've probably seen Nélson Semedo play more for Benfica/Portugal than I have for Barcelona. :icon_lol:

Good. That'll shut up the whingers on twitter saying he hadn't said goodbye.

On Wolves twitter feed also. It was the right thing to do. Probably the Liverpool lads told him to do it.

Back