• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Seriously promising this - people will always want 1 more, but if this is it then will still be a more than decent window.

There is still scope, time & money (we have a + on net spend) for more so can get better still

So by my calculations...

Cavaleiro £20m
Costa £20m
Doherty £15m
Jota £41m

We've received £96m in fees this summer and ONLY spent £81m.

Silva £35m
Marcal £2m
Hoever £9m
Semedo £35m

**Vitinha £18m (fee next summer)**

Wheres the money gone?!! :D

Fulham bought Cav in January didn't they?

Pretty sure they did, yes.

We still have a lot of deadwood hanging around the squad, would be good to shift a few like Miranda to (hopefully) get a couple more ££ in

Just saying: other football fans weren't bothered when we were signing a tonne of Irish players under Mick.

Probably because they were crap.

I'd be curious if there were such a thing as the Irish Mendes

Nélson Semedo.

Fucking hell. I keep laughing to myself :icon_lol:

This Arbor C Bomb is going down a treat.

Leo set to be part of Operation Promote Grasshoppers.

Pretty embarrassing for him.

Surely the level is on a par with kicking a ball around in the UAE. Guess he will just be happy to play and score a few and maybe play top flight in the Swiss League next year

Still can’t quite understand why it went so wrong for him. Pace aside he had everything in the that first half season.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Nicolo Schira is saying there is something in the Douglas Costa link

He broke Semedo before Romano, btw - edit- hmm maybe not, off by 20 minutes or so

Still though, he's not calciomercato, who are beyond useless

-edit- ok I've had a quick read around and he might be as bad as calciomercato, safe to ignore this one :notlistening:

Back