• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

I've seen him play once that I can remember. They let in 8 [emoji3].

Percy confirming Semedo. £29m (!) - so less than 2 Docs :icon_wink:

Costa is a fabulous footballer. Very versatile and clever too.

Don't see us signing him though!
The link is nonsense anyway. Calciomercato literally just make things up. Pure clickbait. How many Juve players have they linked to us in the past few years? Costa, Rugani, Bernadeschi, Khedira, Ramsey, Demiral...

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I thought the lad we were linked with at Barca was a French ch. Have I just dreamt that?

Todibo you're thinking of. That one is apparently still in the air as he might be going on loan

Just checking this is a wolves forum not a Chelsea utd or citeh one yh? Semedo is a huge upgrade on doc, he is prob the only guy who could overlap traore

If we were to sign someone like Todibo for the defence and avoid any more big outgoings, that’d be an impeccable transfer window for me.

A Jota replacement would be the icing on the cake, but that’s a bit of a luxury.
Luke Matheson is gonna be fucking fuming......

I don’t think Matheson was under any illusions that he was going to walk into the first team. He’ll be there or thereabouts- it’ll all be on him to impress. He’s got plenty of time.

Matheson's barely been with us a few weeks and he has time on his side. By the time he's 20-21 Semedo will have hit 30 and (hopefully) be ready to step in full time.

-edit- judging by everything I've read/heard from him he's about as level headed as it gets so I doubt he'll be under any illusions about what he needs to do to progress

doesn't seem like very harsh criticism at all.

landing semedo for 2x what we sold doc for is great business

Agree on the latter. Most of the criticism is from the 8-2 thrashing against Bayern. But you can't blame one guy for a shit team performance against the best European team out there. Semedo is a quality player but needs the rest of the team to muck in too.

Luke Matheson is gonna be fucking fuming......
:icon_lol:

Get the bedsheets out. If off down Molineux to shout at passing cars about not giving Like Matheson a chance.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

ESPN picked up the Semedo story; they don't usually send push notifications about soccer unless it's nailed on.

A coup and a half. We owe Alphonso Davies for this one.

Back