• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

You're in danger of coming across a tad self important there!

I don't need to wait to have an opinion on what's happening right now. Again, it's a football forum!

I think we've taken a big risk letting a couple of senior players who started most of our games last season go, especially as they were our most potent goal threat after Raul. No matter how much people downplay those players, I don't want them replaced solely by a rookie RB.

Sometimes risks come off, I obviously hope they will, but it's not a sure thing as I type this

Do you mind if I ask you a question?

What did you think of Dave Edwards as a player?

Lots of effort but not much else. Nice bloke for a mid Championship team

Diogo confirmed by Liverpool.

Sad times.

Not sad at all . Good luck to the lad. He has been a great servant for three years and done us proud scoring some crackers along the way. Until we join the big six it will be this way when a top team comes knocking. Get used to it. The good thing is that Uncle Jorge has a supply line to the club at a price that suits. Him and us!

He doesn't look very happy in the picture I've seen
This one?
3653437d6ee816ef8deaede3014e4414.jpg

Wish him nothing but the best. We asked him to take a risk joining us in the Championship and he came over and took us to the next level. Fantastic move for him, personally, to go to Liverpool.

This will be quickly forgotten about if we can get a result against City and bring in a real statement signing in the next week.

Love the kid. Pleased he's got a great move, he's done his job here and we've rewarded it by not standing in his way. I am gutted though. He's not just a player, he's a symbol of that mini-era of 'the project'. He'll always get an applause from me.

I reckon if/when Neves goes I'll need a few days off work, it'll be devastating

On a personal level I'm gutted but I'm pleased for Diogo to get such a great move. He took a big risk to come and play for us in the Championship and has earned this so good luck to him, I hope he does well*. I have to keep telling myself at least it's not Neves.

*Or he can flop massively and come back to us next season (joke, I really do wish him well).

Linked to Oxlade-Chamberlain again. Just doesn't seem a very Nuno signing.

People should surely realise now that Sir Jeff of Shi works to his own beat. We didnt see Silva, Vitinha and Marcel coming did we.

I actually like Ox but he just doesn’t stay fit sadly

Back