• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

I like it a lot, and I am a getting more and more dutch too...

If you tell me to "get a fucking round in" next time down the pub (probably 2027 the way it's going) then I'll know the transformation is complete :D

Oh and yes, I'd 100% sell Adama before Jota. But you can only sell what someone else wants to buy.

How much do you think they’ll be paying for him if it’s true? 30m?

At the very least £30m, I'd say closer to £40m. He's a proven Premier League and European goalscorer at the age of 23.

So this is Joey's knowledge then

"Jota, though, is understood to be on the Reds' radar after he was suspiciously left out of the Wolves squad against Stoke in the Carabao Cup on Thursday night – arriving at the ground and then leaving before kick-off. "

Memories of Steve "I understand" Marshall from the E&S.

You understand fuck all, Steve.

Surely he gets mates rates via Timmy II

It's costing me £1 a month at the moment. I know the E&S can't afford me but I'm pretty sure they're paying Joseph enough to cover that bill.

I like it a lot, and I am a getting more and more dutch too...

If you tell me to "get a fucking round in" next time down the pub (probably 2027 the way it's going) then I'll know the transformation is complete :D

No a full Dutch transformation would have him collecting funds off everyone, and buying the rounds from the pot.

"Liverpool are interested in Diogo Jota from Wolves, as a back up option for the front three. He is an alternative to Ismail Sarr at Watford" thats from the Daily Mail.

So trying to use Jota to force Watford to drop their price

Yep being reported by the Mail, Times and Athletic now so definitely has legs.

The behaviour around Jota last night only adds fuel to the fire.

Jota starts and scores for Portugal, then doesn't get on the pitch at all in our 1st game. That immediately looked suspicious. It looks like something is going on, plus we have more than enough attacking options and Jota is not as essential as Raul or as versatile as Neto/Podence/Adama. And we have Silva now too.

As everyone says, Jota blows hot and cold. The hot is world class, but the cold can last for months.

For the right price - definitely sell him.

Put me down as another that would rather sell Adama than Jota if funds are needed. Preference would be neither though. If someone touching 50 is allowed a favourite player, then he's mine

I'm still in my 30s (these are the facts) but I'll be gutted when Joao leaves. I absolutely adore that man.

Presumably Hoever can play as a sweeper.

(Gets coat)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heard he was gathering dust in Liverpool's U23s...

Really don't want Jota to go. I know football's an unsentimental business but he's one of the main symbols of our success under Nuno. It'll be a sad day if he goes.

Back