• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

As for transfer rumours, everything has gone a bit quiet on Telles after the initial flurry of rumours a couple of days back.

I think this is the problem with the 24/7 nature of rumours. It was very late Monday night the Telles stuff kicked off, so around 36 hours ago but it feels like days.
Telles isn't happening anyway, think our name has been used to flush teams out and make them move for him.

In other related links - Looks like Ghoulam has reached an agreement with Napoli and his contract has been paid up. Presume he missed his flight at the weekend...

I thought that You85 bloke said we were signing two blokes of same nationality AS WELL AS Esteves and Leite.

So he’s now saying it’s two Brazilians (of which Marcal wasn’t one) which one is Pepe, then Esteves and Vitinha (what about Leite...)

He's got those lot on strings - just been catching up on the Summer Transfer Window thread!

I just can't see us signing all 3. Pepe makes the least sense - our winger positions are already very over-subscribed.

The Portuguese U21 match isn't being rearranged, so we may see some movement on Vitinha and Esteves (and maybe Vinagre/Telles?) soon.

Reports out of Italy that the Ghoulam links are back on, too, which might mean he's coming in at LWB and Marcal is going to deputise in the back 3.

If Ghoulam is fit I'll be very happy with that.

The Portuguese U21 match isn't being rearranged, so we may see some movement on Vitinha and Esteves (and maybe Vinagre/Telles?) soon.

Reports out of Italy that the Ghoulam links are back on, too, which might mean he's coming in at LWB and Marcal is going to deputise in the back 3.

I can't believe that Marcal was bought primarily for LWB anyway, he was a bombscare there for Lyon and his best performances have been at LCB

ah christ that made me laugh. nice way to start the morning

It's true the the rumour about Telles to Wolves have died away , but the stories about him going to Utd. have gone no where either .

Portohampton Wanderers

FcportoNJ
@FcportoNj

"“Unnamed” club which made offer for Corona could very well be Wolves. Here are the facts:

- Wolves have already shown interest in the past
- Wolves need a RB and Corona played half of his games this season as a RWB
- Nuno coached Corona at Porto
- Jiminez-Corona friendship"

Now that is just a fan talking but fuck it, lets go all in and buy everyone from Porto

He’s got a chuffing man-bun....
3824ab05abeab17c28ef5dba7c291a94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His mate must be a die hard Porto fan to have got that tattoo

Coming out now that we're not considering selling Vinagre as he is 'an asset we will not give up at any price'.

Back