• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

No one is paying £70m for a bloke who hasn't even scored a goal this year.

Woah. I was there for his goal at Espanyol.

League goal then.

He has five in two seasons for us, people are kidding themselves about him.

As you said earlier, there are games where you need him, some he is less suited for.

I do think he can continue to improve under Nuno though, and as clubs would be mad to pay that much money for him, that should be the case.

Greenwood and Reguilon have started following each other on Twitter, so that may be done meaning they will not sign Telles...

Regullon saw how easy Mason pulled, just wanted tips and all that kidz stuff.

Yout85 from Molineux Mix saying that we will sign the Porto midfielder, Esteves and Pepe in the next few days, and apparently wolves Twitter have unfollowed 3 people ready to follow 3 more to take them back to 1877

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get why we need this Pepe unless someone is going out. If it happens one of the wide players is going to get next to no game time this season.

I don't get why we need this Pepe unless someone is going out. If it happens one of the wide players is going to get next to no game time this season.

He could be part of a deal with Porto. We buy him but loan him to Porto with an obligation to buy, Porto get a player without having to spend any money this year

He could be part of a deal with Porto. We buy him but loan him to Porto with an obligation to buy, Porto get a player without having to spend any money this year
I was thinking this last night. Not necessarily Porto but we could be signing him and loaning him out to a European club with a view to getting a work permit next year.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I've seen a few gremio fans on twitter saying he can play/has played basically everywhere barring centre back

There’s been a stats report saying he was really good at LWB

Yout85 from Molineux Mix saying that we will sign the Porto midfielder, Esteves and Pepe in the next few days, and apparently wolves Twitter have unfollowed 3 people ready to follow 3 more to take them back to 1877

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No apparently about it, they have unfollowed 3 people and are now down on 1874...

The big news is that wolves twitter is currently only following 1874 people. They've created 3 spaces....

I thought that You85 bloke said we were signing two blokes of same nationality AS WELL AS Esteves and Leite.

So he’s now saying it’s two Brazilians (of which Marcal wasn’t one) which one is Pepe, then Esteves and Vitinha (what about Leite...)

Back