• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Telles is Brazilian so could be him, I don't buy into these ITK types too much though.

Best pile on I’ve seen since the Coppice field days.

Wolves Twitter currently following 1875... who have they added?? :confused-smiley-013

Oh no, Telles isn’t coming any more...

I know most of it is a Jinky wind-up, but the rush to anoint Jeff is a little premature, surely. We've still only signed two players, neither likely to make a huge impact straight away.

You could easily argue that Mendes' connections with Porto meant he was as instrumental in getting Silva to WV1 as Jeff, and the only other business we've done so far is an old hand who may or may not be better than Saiss, and probably is going to be steady at best if used at wing-back.

Everything else is just rumour. Whatever happened to 'we'll appraise once the season starts / when the window closes'?

Wolves twitter follows Jack Whitehall and Darius Vassell so I wouldn't read a huge amount into it - think someone's on the windup a bit

Oh hang on, they follow Kaka. SCOOP WE ARE SIGNING KAKA FOR THE WOLVES 5-A-SIDE possibly

Wolves twitter follows Jack Whitehall and Darius Vassell so I wouldn't read a huge amount into it - think someone's on the windup a bit

Isn't (or wasn't...) Darius Vassell on the coaching staff? Hence would make sense to be on there?

I know most of it is a Jinky wind-up, but the rush to anoint Jeff is a little premature, surely. We've still only signed two players, neither likely to make a huge impact straight away.

You could easily argue that Mendes' connections with Porto meant he was as instrumental in getting Silva to WV1 as Jeff, and the only other business we've done so far is an old hand who may or may not be better than Saiss, and probably is going to be steady at best if used at wing-back.

Everything else is just rumour. Whatever happened to 'we'll appraise once the season starts / when the window closes'?

I still think we are some distance away from having had a successful window - I'm still waiting for the window to shut to really review.

It's nice to have some rumours flying around though of who we might be looking at.

I mainly just like poking fun at people who did flounce a few weeks ago, call me a WUM.

Makes an innocent joke = flounce

The forum has been an odd place the last few weeks, that's for sure.

As for transfer rumours, everything has gone a bit quiet on Telles after the initial flurry of rumours a couple of days back. It looks like Vitinha will be the only one joining before Sheff Utd as it stands - which means Adama starting the season as our only option at RWB. Can't personally say I am over the moon with that, but if I say much more I run the risk of another 200 or so hilarious "crisp" related jokes being posted, so I'll leave it there... :2xGay:

Portuguese U21 game not going ahead now, so they're expecting Vitinha to be announced soon.

Should be good for Esteves too.

Makes an innocent joke = flounce

The forum has been an odd place the last few weeks, that's for sure.

As for transfer rumours, everything has gone a bit quiet on Telles after the initial flurry of rumours a couple of days back. It looks like Vitinha will be the only one joining before Sheff Utd as it stands - which means Adama starting the season as our only option at RWB. Can't personally say I am over the moon with that, but if I say much more I run the risk of another 200 or so hilarious "crisp" related jokes being posted, so I'll leave it there... :2xGay:

Ainsley Maitland-Niles awarded MOTM in both the FA Cup final and the community shield, and we have Jeff Shi fucking about offering £50 and a packet of cheese & onion crisps.

You have to laugh really.

Just own the flounce mate it's fine, you don't have to pretend you were joking, we all have our moments.

No need to be embarrassed.

Back