• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Ah its fake new according The Soccer ITK @itk_soccer (6 Followers)

If this is in any way true (and, keeping my feet on the ground, it almost certainly isn’t), this is amongst the best business we’ve ever done- an elite player who could have been made for us and our system, snatched from under the noses of the big boys.

If this is in any way true (and, keeping my feet in the ground, it almost certainly isn’t), this is amongst the best business we’ve ever done- an elite player who could have been made for us and our system, snatched from under the noses of the big boys.

Telles would be an amazing signing. Wish it can happen

If this is in any way true (and, keeping my feet in the ground, it almost certainly isn’t), this is amongst the best business we’ve ever done- an elite player who could have been made for us and our system, snatched from under the noses of the big boys.

Right now it feels like one of those where you sincerley hope it happens but are just waiting for the obvious and crushing news they have signed for someone else. Seems a few accounts on Twitter are saying done (and not kids pretending to be ITK) but still refuse to believe it.

...and even better than the that.

Ok, ok. If we sign Alex Telles I take everything back that I said about Jeff. I'll walk round Molineux in a mankini, with a billboard stating that "Jeff is not having a mare of a window" whilst eating a packet of crisps.

I still refuse to believe it's true.

If we sign Fabio Silva and Telles in the same window I'll have to spend some time alone in a room with a photo of Jeff Shi.

Telles, Dalot on loan and possibly a real good CB upgrade (i have no idea if Marcal is going to play there or be a clear upgrade) then that would be a very good window.

Clear our Vinagre, Bennett, Burr, Kilman loan then we keep our small, but much stronger squad.

Telles, Dalot on loan and possibly a real good CB upgrade (i have no idea if Marcal is going to play there or be a clear upgrade) then that would be a very good window.

Clear our Vinagre, Bennett, Burr, Kilman loan then we keep our small, but much stronger squad.

I think if Telles does happen that will be it for LWB. Him as 1st choice, Marcal as back up and Rubes Jnr loving life in Portugal

I'll believe Telles when he's in the shirt and announced. Convinced that's not gonna happen.

I think if Telles does happen that will be it for LWB. Him as 1st choice, Marcal as back up and Rubes Jnr loving life in Portugal

Yeah absolutely for the Left. Still need a RWB though and if Telles comes in (or someone else of his calibre) then Jonny is obsolete as a LWB. If we want to keep Jonny then he could move him over to the right when fit but we need someone short term in there, that’s where I think Dalot would come in. Season long loan with option if he reaches the potential United thought they signed.

If Esteves is a “Done deal” I honestly can’t see us throwing an 18 year old with minimal first team experience in as our only RWB.

So someone somewhere is talking bollocks. They can’t all be true

Yeah absolutely for the Left. Still need a RWB though and if Telles comes in (or someone else of his calibre) then Jonny is obsolete as a LWB. If we want to keep Jonny then he could move him over to the right when fit but we need someone short term in there, that’s where I think Dalot would come in. Season long loan with option if he reaches the potential United thought they signed.

If Esteves is a “Done deal” I honestly can’t see us throwing an 18 year old with minimal first team experience in as our only RWB.

On the right I think we will try and do a short term fix - Presuming Esteves is joining - Him, Luke & Adama (we might even push Oskar off the bench but I doubt it) to get us through until January and re-assess. See where Jonny is in terms of rehab and we could look to move him over to the right and finally prove thousands of people were right that he would replace Doc at RWB.

(and apologies, my head is so stuck on the LWB side of things due to Telles I utterly forgot Dalot was a RB and my brain made him a LWB)

I'll believe Telles when he's in the shirt and announced. Convinced that's not gonna happen.

Every newspaper in the country has him signing for Man U. And, let's face it, why wouldn't he?

I really hope they don't do that we absolutely need a starting caliber RWB. I don't want them sticking a plaster over the issue for half a season.

Yes they can! They're all true!

Jeff, Jeff who are we signing?

tenor.gif

I really hope they don't do that we absolutely need a starting caliber RWB. I don't want them sticking a plaster over the issue for half a season.

Obviously I have no idea if that is what they will do, I will just be surprised if we sign another RWB if Esteves is happening

Telles would be an amazing signing. Wish it can happen

Gathering steam on socials now. I see SPORT.TV are reporting it now.

I didn't believe like the rest of you, but there's a lot of traction about it now.
Would be an incredible signing.

Back