• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Some Porto fan on reddit (so as unreliable as twitter) says that Luis coelho account is a troll with no inside knowledge.

My head tells me not to worry about it, and we’ll sign who we sign, and will have a good side for the sheff Utd game anyway - but I don’t seem to be able to stay away from here for more than 20 minutes at a time, just in case....

Some Porto fan on reddit (so as unreliable as twitter) says that Luis coelho account is a troll with no inside knowledge.

My head tells me not to worry about it, and we’ll sign who we sign, and will have a good side for the sheff Utd game anyway - but I don’t seem to be able to stay away from here for more than 20 minutes at a time, just in case....
Saw a Benfica fan on there the other day go through his 'hit rate' and it's atrocious. Think Silva is the only one he's actually called right.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

https://leonino.pt/preco-de-venda-de-palhinha-sao-65-milhoes-e-pote/

Another article linking us to Palhinha...

João Palhinha is very close to signing for Nuno Espírito Santos' Wolverhampton. For this to happen, the English club wants to pay Sporting CP 13 million euros, and Wolves is currently dependent on more outlets in their squad that guarantee balance and compliance with financial fair play.

Facilitating the deal is the fact that Wolverhampton owns 50% of Pedro Gonçalves' pass, a market source confided to Leonino. The Pot, which is now ours, was acquired last August for 6.5 million euros from FC Famalicão, but only 50% of his pass. Before wearing the famous colors, the creative was at Wolves, which last summer offered the player to this Portuguese First League club, but with half of his sporting rights.

I thought part ownership deals were a no go? Or am I getting mixed up with third party ownership?

I very much doubt that "we" as in Wolves own 50% but it wouldn't surprise me if Gestifute own 50% though

Palhinha's not the wonder CM that'll make us all wet our pants though?

With Jordao and Gibbs-White going it leaves two spots. Guess Palhinha could be one of those fillers? Gives Neves a rest too...

Oh man. If we sign Telles. I swear I will be happy and not depressed for at least 24 hours.

This is getting more exciting for every day.. :)

Ah, the glory days where people kept thinking he was about to start league games.

A grand total of 0 minutes in the league, ever.

That's probably about as good as he'll get to in terms of level, he's not a very good footballer.

Back