• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Got to be honest I've never heard of Vitinha.
Vítor Ferreira. Broke into the Porto team last season. Very good player.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Christ the Porto fans seem to be raging about this one.
Yeah this one hurts. They literally weren't that bothered about Fábio because they knew he was always going to leave.

They saw Ferreira as the Moutinho replacement that they never got.

Sounds promising. I was wondering why he had two different names, then it struck me that Vitinha probably means Little Vitor.

They're gonna be furious with us and Mendes if they think Esteves is the best of their youngsters and we nab him too.

Vítor Ferreira. Broke into the Porto team last season. Very good player.

Still none the wiser on him to be honest. Usually I've at least heard the names of these wonderkids but this one has gone right by me. I suppose playing FIFA the past couple of years instead of FM doesn't help :icon_lol:

Still none the wiser on him to be honest. Usually I've at least heard the names of these wonderkids but this one has gone right by me. I suppose playing FIFA the past couple of years instead of FM doesn't help :icon_lol:

I've just had to start a season on FM20 with Porto just to do some scouting...:icon_lol:

I've just had to start a season on FM20 with Porto just to do some scouting...:icon_lol:

I did buy FM20 the other day for £19 as I haven't bought it in a couple of years but just couldn't get my mojo back with it. Might have to give it another go at some point.

They're gonna be furious with us and Mendes if they think Esteves is the best of their youngsters and we nab him too.
I don't think they think Esteves is the best of their youngsters. That was clearly Silva. Ferreira, Vieira and Baró had all broken into the first team last season and we're all seen as being big players next season.

He's a potential to be Moutinhos heir according to some on Reddit

He's a potential to be Moutinhos heir according to some on Reddit

You don't have a new Cary Grant. You do not have a new Frank Sinatra. You certainly do not have a new Joao Moutinho.

Back