• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Would he be up to first team football straight away? Cover for Moutinho?

You don't have a new Cary Grant. You do not have a new Frank Sinatra. You certainly do not have a new Joao Moutinho.
Porto have been trying and failing to replace him for 7 years.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

As a Porto fan you should bem very excited about Vítor Ferreira... He is really good... Its a shame for us seeing a guy of this caliber leaving the club without reach is maximum potencial... The same I can say about Fábio Silva but Fábio is a little bit more raw so I just expect him being in his best form in 3/4 years and the value for us was really good... About Vítor Ferreira he is amazing and I think Next year he Will be already on the starting 11 in a few games... At least FA CUP... You have the Next Ruben Neves but i think he is more creative and no to so good on defense but you can really improve that with time

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 através do Tapatalk

As a Porto fan you should bem very excited about Vítor Ferreira... He is really good... Its a shame for us seeing a guy of this caliber leaving the club without reach is maximum potencial... The same I can say about Fábio Silva but Fábio is a little bit more raw so I just expect him being in his best form in 3/4 years and the value for us was really good... About Vítor Ferreira he is amazing and I think Next year he Will be already on the starting 11 in a few games... At least FA CUP... You have the Next Ruben Neves but i think he is more creative and no to so good on defense but you can really improve that with time

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 através do Tapatalk

Thanks goncalo. You must be sick of Wolves buying your players

Just had ten minutes translating Portuguese tweets, it's safe the say they are absolutely furious with this one. Reckon it's an absolute steal

This is a total mindfuck. How can FC fucking Porto be turning into almost a feeder team to us? I’m staggered.

I’m getting confused with all the rumours.

GFFH says something’s happening, but I didn’t see what it was.

The ITK on the mix says we’re Signing Leite, Esteves and two others, since then we’ve signed Marcal and possibly Vitinha who he wasn’t expecting.

The Palhinha chat won’t go away (although surely we don’t need him now).

So I’ve not got a clue what’s going on.

I’m getting confused with all the rumours.

GFFH says something’s happening, but I didn’t see what it was.

The ITK on the mix says we’re Signing Leite, Esteves and two others, since then we’ve signed Marcal and possibly Vitinha who he wasn’t expecting.

The Palhinha chat won’t go away (although surely we don’t need him now).

So I’ve not got a clue what’s going on.

Yep, all three haven’t previously been mentioned when we find out about them!

I'd never heard of him until about an hour ago but Porto fans are fuming about it (and especially the fee) so he must be pretty good. One tweet said he'd be worth triple in a year and another tweet was translated as a 'crime against humanity'!

EhVR0uNWkAYkemS

He absolutely is a crime.

I don't care if he's the worst player in the world, I'll watch that.

Someone suggested that the young ladies of Wolverhampton might be quite interested in young Esteves. Think we could assume that Vitinho might have a touch more success than Phil Foden...

Back