• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

If we get Leite I will be absolutely delighted.

Quality defender. I actually signed him for us on FIFA years ago and he was amazing even then

I can't see us signing either, we don't need them now. Neto/Podence/Jota/Traore/Raul/Fabio. More than enough. Glad I buried my head in the sand.
There's also Campana, where does he fit?!

Fabio Silva and Leite were mentioned weeks ago so I imagine it has legs. That’s the first if ever heard of either though

There's also Campana, where does he fit?!

League Cup I suppose. He's a complete unknown to us but if he's good enough to help out then even better if we need him.

1 signing is all it takes to swing the mood around - there will be others (& suspect that Nuno's contract discussion are well advanced now)

Tbf he'd be ripe for a loan, we need to give fabio game time

1 signing is all it takes to swing the mood around - there will be others (& suspect that Nuno's contract discussion are well advanced now)

Nuno will sign before long, he's getting exactly what he wants and is being backed to the hilt. Today is just another indicator that our board actually know exactly what they're doing and Nuno's here for the long run.

1 signing is all it takes to swing the mood around

Football just wouldn't be the same without the ups and downs from one minute to the next. Take away all the fickle/OTT and it would be boring :D

Where do we stand with the home-grown regulations? I’ve seen a few people mention it?

Where do we stand with the home-grown regulations? I’ve seen a few people mention it?

You can only name 17 non home grown players in your 25 man Premier League squad but anyone 21 or under doesn't count so we currently have 11 over 21

Patricio, Boly, Jonny, Neves, Podence, Saiss, Moutinho, Dendoncker, Jimenez, Jota and Traore. I think that's it for now without including Miranda and Bonatini

All the rest are under 21 or British

https://www.skysports.com/football/...r-league-clubs-need-to-sign-homegrown-players

We cant have more than 18 non homegrown over 21 in the squad of 25. Looks like we are fine.

The club will have all of that in hand, I don't think anybody has ever fallen foul of that rule so I don't understand why people get concerned about it.

The club will have all of that in hand, I don't think anybody has ever fallen foul of that rule so I don't understand why people get concerned about it.

You do know that Jinky thinks Chicken Licken is an optimist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fernando Marçal being mentioned a lot.
Lyon fans seem to be convinced he is joining us

Also abit of talk of Nuno signing a new 3 year deal but that could just be hopeful Twitter speak rather than fact.

Back