• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Esteves and Vinagre are pretty fresh faced to be our first choice wing backs, may well work out and prove an exuberant pairing (after all we have plenty of experience elsewhere in the side), but I wouldn't mind an older head to call on too

With two young, attacking wingbacks I'd be looking at a 352 I reckon, little bit more solid and an extra cm to help cover the wings. A centre back upgrade would help too.

Hadn't heard that, only seen on Twitter that Porto fans seem to think he's gone. Shit a brick.

All the rumours are coming from some ITK on the mix (who actually does seem ITK). He said silva and esteves were agreed last week - Leite today.

That would be ace, sounds daft but I think Esteves might have more of an immediate impact.

Well yeah, I mean Esteves doesn't have a world class experienced international ahead of him in the pecking order. Unless we sign another RWB he'll only be competing with Adama for that spot.

Well yeah, I mean Esteves doesn't have a world class experienced international ahead of him in the pecking order. Unless we sign another RWB he'll only be competing with Adama for that spot.

Assuming we don't sign another RWB.

It'll be interesting to see the price tag for Esteves. If it's low then we might well do that.

Might be a Mendes thing where we extra for Silva and get Esteves cheap.

All the rumours are coming from some ITK on the mix (who actually does seem ITK). He said silva and esteves were agreed last week - Leite today.
Was just coming on here to post that.

He reckons more than 3 signings.

Haven't looked on there in ages, probably since last summer. Sounds promising though.

3? Esteves, Leite and Paulinha then? I liked the look of that quick (, very quick) Mexican centre back too. Let's just get them all.

Saying 2 more after Silva, Esteves and Leita now.

Centre mid and another wing back maybe?

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Would preferable really I suppose given the balance once those two have joined.

Fair to say I’m not despondent anymore [emoji1]. This is brilliant!

Just seen a Twitter post mentioning Pepe and Lemar again. Wow.
It says Pepê to Wolves means Lemar will go to Porto. I'm not sure how that works really. To be honest I had kind of forgotten about Pepê when we signed Fábio, 6 players into 3 positions is good depth, 7 would be way too top heavy for Nuno.

It says Pepê to Wolves means Lemar will go to Porto. I'm not sure how that works really. To be honest I had kind of forgotten about Pepê when we signed Fábio, 6 players into 3 positions is good depth, 7 would be way too top heavy for Nuno.

I can't see us signing either, we don't need them now. Neto/Podence/Jota/Traore/Raul/Fabio. More than enough. Glad I buried my head in the sand.

So a front three of Pepe, Fabio Silva and Dan Podence lining up against someone like Newport in the League Cup...

giphy.gif

Back