• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

I'll trust those who have seen him play, but it's a hell of a lot of money for potential

How many packets of crisps does it take to break our transfer record?

I can only assume that we don’t think it’s potential. Three good years here and we are flying and he is a God or we get an offer of £200m from one of the Spanish giants or PSG. This is the Fosun long game in play.

Same guy who first mentioned Silva a week or so ago I think.

At this rate we shall change our nicknames to the portugeezers !

Fingers crossed it all happens.

In the space of one afternoon I've gone from thinking 3/1 is a bloody cracking price for us to finish in the bottom half this season to being convinced we'll win the Champions League in 23/24. I've got 9 or 10 of my team sorted out for that, but who'll partner Neves in CM?

Wolves fans - we’re robbing them, he’s going to be a world-beater etc etc

Fans from other clubs - Jorge Mendes! Jorge Mendes! Portugal FC!

:icon_lol:

I’m pleased that things seem to be moving along, FINALLY! This is exactly the type of signing we should be making for the level we find ourselves at. It’s also interesting that it’s literally come out of no where and none of the UK press outlets have picked up on it until the day it’s due to be announced.

Also like the look of the right back.

Wolves fans - we’re robbing them, he’s going to be a world-beater etc etc

Fans from other clubs - Jorge Mendes! Jorge Mendes! Portugal FC!

:icon_lol:

I’m pleased that things seem to be moving along, FINALLY! This is exactly the type of signing we should be making for the level we find ourselves at. It’s also interesting that it’s literally come out of no where and none of the UK press outlets have picked up on it until the day it’s due to be announced.

Also like the look of the right back.

In very round figures we've swapped Costa and Doc for Fabio Silva

I think Jeff Shi needs to take a long hard look at himself. And stop trying to buy players with crisps.

Back