• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

There are rumblings that there was another young man at the meeting as well as Silva. Could well be Esteves.

If we were to sign Estevez I wonder how Matheson will feel. He's only a year older and plays in his position.

If we were to sign Estevez I wonder how Matheson will feel. He's only a year older and plays in his position.

I should feel like he's got years here to up his game, challenge a far superior player in that position and be part of something fucking special.

Ha ha ha. Now I will open my tins of guinness been saving them ha h aha

Judging by the picture posted that Esteves guy is gonna get laid three times a day in wolvo,
Very Paulo Maldini

attachment.php

Rumours that Esteves was completed at the same time, they just announced Fabio separately because of the club record fee. I fucking hope so.

Rumours that Esteves was completed at the same time, they just announced Fabio separately because of the club record fee. I fucking hope so.

That would be ace, sounds daft but I think Esteves might have more of an immediate impact.

Ha, just come on here to post that Paddy.

Esteves and Vinagre are pretty fresh faced to be our first choice wing backs, may well work out and prove an exuberant pairing (after all we have plenty of experience elsewhere in the side), but I wouldn't mind an older head to call on too

My phone's going mad, Cass is getting pissed off because I'm forwarding everything to her. :icon_lol:

Back