• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

This is how we get to the top six, we buy players with potential. We can't buy ready made top six level talent because we aren't top six. Even if this doesn't work out how we all want this is the right strategy

Nash says this is the first of a few signings - presumably that will include Nuno's new contract...

https://youtu.be/oMK_qSLWW7Q

I've just spent ten minutes watching that Esteves kid, and at least 5 times I just burst out laughing at his feet ffs. I'm not sure it's legal to be that skillful and play right back.

Land the two youngsters, add an AMN type and Todibo and we're looking at a perfect transfer window.

I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at that, but I'd prefer a CM rather than CB (if I can't have both), and also is signing three youngsters with not much first team football a bit of a risk, whatever their profile or potential?

Looks like it's done.

attachment.php

Given Porto still need money we could easily be in for Diogo Leite as well. Pepe reckons he's the best CB in Portugal, and he's rumoured to be off to an English club. €40m release clause.

So we now have proof that Jeff doesn't deal in packs of cheese and onion crisps but instead it's anything off the menu in Fiume. Still, good for laughs though.

So we now have proof that Jeff doesn't deal in packs of cheese and onion crisps but instead it's anything off the menu in Fiume. Still, good for laughs though.

This made me laugh more than it should have.

Back