• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

£35m is big money. He must be something really special.

I guess we may see him edging out Jota?

Traore, Podence, Jota, Neto, Raul and Fabio is some set of options - seems a bit too good to be true!

Oh my.

I'm off for some alone time.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Take that as he’s good then?! Apparently he nearly went to Valencia

He is Joao Felix and Cristiano Ronaldo levels of prospect at this age. If he fulfils his potential we are in for one hell of a ride.

Hasn't Esteves already got a full cap for Portugal?

As someone has said, this is a superb move for Fabio - loads of Portuguese players, Nuno as his boss, Joao as his mentor, Luke Matheson to swap Alice bands with...

No. Just got his first U21 cap. Hugely rated as well. This is fucking bonkers.

Traore, Podence, Jota, Neto, Raul and Fabio is some set of options - seems a bit too good to be true!

Very impressive and, perhaps Raul aside, room for even more development with all of them

I'd have thought more likely he'll be learning his trade off Raul.

Gotta say I don't know loads about this kid, but it's the most exciting signing since the first PL summer for sure. Hope it's broken the seal and a couple more stunners are in the works...

He is Joao Felix and Cristiano Ronaldo levels of prospect at this age. If he fulfils his potential we are in for one hell of a ride.
Who? Silva or Esteves? Neither of them are anywhere close to that level. I'm excited about this but let's not get carried away here.

The great thing about Fabio is he doesn't have to play every game for now. We can use him sparingly and ease him in.

I'd never heard of Esteves until 10 minutes ago so not getting too excited on that one. I trust the staff though.

Who? Silva or Esteves? Neither of them are anywhere close to that level. I'm excited about this but let's not get carried away here.

Silva. Huge reputation. Maybe not CR7 but Felix levels isn’t out of bounds.

Even if we sign Esteves I can’t see us chucking an 18 year old in every week, so would still need another wing back

Joao Felix is absolute top level quality. If this lad is anything near then this is one hell of a signing.

Joao Felix is absolute top level quality. If this lad is anything near then this is one hell of a signing.
He's not. Félix came into the Benfica side and from day 1 looked like the best player in the league. Silva played this season and just basically ran around a lot.

Silva has awesome potential as he's an intelligent striker, a good finisher and once he bulks up will be a force to be reckoned with but he's not there yet. Like Deutsch says, he'll have the time here to grow and we could end up with a younger version of Raúl.

Esteves is excellent and really should've been given more game time last year but Conceição played the god awful Manafá instead for some reason. Having both Esteves and Vinagre would really bode well for the future in those positions.

Silva is coming to the perfect club. He'll play, not be used too much, learn from one of the best loan forwards in Europe, and eventually replace him. I don't think he's CR7 levels, but I reckon we're looking at somewhere between Robbie Keane and Wayne Rooney kinda shizzle. He works hard, intelligent and skillful. Just what we need, and tbf it's a great price for somebody of his profile.

Land the two youngsters, add an AMN type and Todibo and we're looking at a perfect transfer window.

Back