• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Well we burned a lot of pages arguing about doom v calm today...

Lamela could potentially be an AM that I have seen calls for us needing elsewhere. I’m not overly enticed. Plus player swap or player plus cash deals still aren’t really that common outside FM. Arthur and Pjanic aside, but that is an accountancy fiddle with amortisation

You've just got to accept that calling someone "smart guy" or telling someone to "wind their neck in ordering about" in response to posts is perfectly reasonable discussion. Pant Wetter and Happy Clapper definitely isn't.

Before you and others increase the self righteousness (already at intoxicating levels) on this thread, I said happy clapper once as a tongue in cheek response after I was told to 'stop pishing myself', which I presumed was tongue in cheek in itself.

No one else seemed to have a problem with the multiple dismissive 'pant wetters' being lazily thrown around before I mentioned it, so forgive me if I don't take your assisting darlowolf with his victim card playing that seriously

What are people's views on Ajer and Ntcham from Celtic, both of whom appear open to moves?

Before you and others increase the self righteousness (already at intoxicating levels) on this thread, I said happy clapper once as a tongue in cheek response after I was told to 'stop pishing myself', which I presumed was tongue in cheek in itself.

No one else seemed to have a problem with the multiple dismissive 'pant wetters' being lazily thrown around before I mentioned it, so forgive me if I don't take your assisting darlowolf with his victim card playing that seriously

I don't care how you take me, I stopped giving a fuck about what people think of me many moons ago, especially someone I don't even know. This thread turned to shit pages ago but I do find it highly amusing when someone who's happy enough to throw insults and put downs around to people who don't agree with him then moan about people doing it to him. It's car crash stuff and is the sole reason why I can't even be arsed getting involved in these conversations. Not worth the energy. But I'd suggest if you don't like terms like "pant wetter" being aimed at you then don't aim terms like "smart guy" or phrases like "wind your neck in ordering around" to people posting completely harmless posts. If you think you've been participating in "perfectly reasonable discussion" that's even more amusing.

All getting a bit intense on this thread, seems a bit OTT as I think we pretty much have similar views. We'd all like to have seen one incoming by now and we're all surprised by Doc (rumoured) leaving with no replacement in place.....don't see whats to get het up about

All getting a bit intense on this thread, seems a bit OTT as I think we pretty much have similar views. We'd all like to have seen one incoming by now and we're all surprised by Doc (rumoured) leaving with no replacement in place.....don't see whats to get het up about

I was thinking this :icon_lol:

What are people's views on Ajer and Ntcham from Celtic, both of whom appear open to moves?
Both are excellent players and would fit right in at Wolves. Edouard would be a brilliant signing as well.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Giving players away for free that are first teamers and offers a lot going forward are always gonna cause some riot..what did you expect?

Giving players away for free that are first teamers and offers a lot going forward are always gonna cause some riot..what did you expect?

If the rumoured amount is “free” can I have access to your bank account please?

I don't care how you take me, I stopped giving a fuck about what people think of me many moons ago, especially someone I don't even know. This thread turned to shit pages ago but I do find it highly amusing when someone who's happy enough to throw insults and put downs around to people who don't agree with him then moan about people doing it to him. It's car crash stuff and is the sole reason why I can't even be arsed getting involved in these conversations. Not worth the energy. But I'd suggest if you don't like terms like "pant wetter" being aimed at you then don't aim terms like "smart guy" or phrases like "wind your neck in ordering around" to people posting completely harmless posts. If you think you've been participating in "perfectly reasonable discussion" that's even more amusing.

You say you can't be arsed to get involved, yet you demonstrably are, and it's clear on which side.

I don't think I've thrown insults and put downs (you're the one peppering your posts with expletives), and in both cases those phrases I used were for a reason, are hardly offensive, and most importantly I still engaged with the posters and what they were saying.

Being called a pant wetter doesn't offend me, I just think it's lame and dismissive

To be honest, you are being quite aggressive in style with people that are on the other side of this fence. Not offensively so yet, but it is noticeable.

Hardly giving him away, obviously no-one actually knows the fee (if he goes) unless you believe twitter bollocks and know nothing media
what do I expect?.......reasoned debate without childish abuse?

You say you can't be arsed to get involved, yet you demonstrably are, and it's clear on which side.

I'm not getting involved with the transfer debate. And I'm on my side thanks, people on here should be old enough to not need defending.

don't think I've thrown insults and put downs (you're the one peppering your posts with expletives), and in both cases those phrases I used were for a reason, are hardly offensive, and most importantly I still engaged with the posters and what they were saying.

So you can call someone "smart guy" and tell someone to "wind your neck in" but that's OK because you're engaging with posters but yet moan about the phrase "pant wetter" because it's lame and dismissive. :icon_lol:

And I never said anything about swearing.

Being called a pant wetter doesn't offend me, I just think it's lame and dismissive

See above.

Back