• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

I don't want to start the season with just Vinagre + 1 other for two of our most important positions, the way we do business I wouldn't think we'll have two wing back replacements lined up

We get £41m for two players that we don't want, but we'll take £12m for our only RWB?

are-you-mental.gif

Hasn't Chilwell just gone for £50m? Alright he's 5/6 years younger than Doc but there cannot be a £35m difference. Think I'd be a bit worried if we sold him for £15m, despite saying recently that he was never going to get any better than he is now

The interest for Doherty is pretty real and sources are pretty reliable only BS thing is the price tag absolute zero chance we'd let him go for less than £20m

Makes zero difference when someone doubles your wages. Even more so when you aren't from that area

It would be madness to let Doc go, we're already short in that area due to Jonny's injury and we all now how difficult it is to sign quality replacements/alternatives.....just can't see Nuno allowing it to happen

I'd be very surprised too, seems to be genuine interest though, so we'll see

Makes zero difference when someone doubles your wages. Even more so when you aren't from that area

Which is irrelevant at the fee level Spurs are being purported to have offered. Not a chance on Earth we are selling at that price or frankly even double it.

Which is irrelevant at the fee level Spurs are being purported to have offered. Not a chance on Earth we are selling at that price or frankly even double it.
As I said earlier we sell for £15m then there's an issue with the clubs finances

There's an issue with Mourinho's judgement if he wants Doc as a regular RB!

There isn’t. We aren’t selling at anywhere near that level. It’s bullshit.

Then his agent would have had to be the optimist of all optimists.

Athletic reporting it now makes me think it has legs though. We have no idea if we will sell, or if Doc wants to go at this stage.

Athletic reporting it now makes me think it has legs though. We have no idea if we will sell, or if Doc wants to go at this stage.
I wonder whether he's after a change? One last big pay day on a four year deal...

Still struggling to comprehend we're at a stage where a player we'd happily have let go for 500k three summers ago is now being chased by Jose. Mental.

He said a few days ago he wants to be here for the next 5 years so who knows!

Some weird and wonderful theories on Twitter... Apparently it's all to do with Mendes doing Mourinho a favour as a peace offering due to a falling out they had!

Their Spurs stuff is fucking shite, I wouldn't necessarily listen to that.

He is not a Mourinho player, I would be astounded.

If Doc decides he wants to move its pretty hard to stop any move being pushed through regardless of whether Nuno or the board want him to stay. Whilst it would seem absurd its the problem of having a thin squad.

Back