• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Thing about a black country accent is that there's literally no worse accent in the UK. We can all make fun of you.

Last time I cook you black pudding sausages after I’ve made you throw up. That wasn’t as weird as it reads either.

That wasn't the night Jack was singing on your couch?

No different night, this was the night before Uddersfield when Sam turned up around 19:30 stone cold sober and was puking his ring up before midnight. Mexican Imp Stouts will do that to lightweights after a session on DIPAs :icon_lol:

No different night, this was the night before Uddersfield when Sam turned up around 19:30 stone cold sober and was puking his ring up before midnight. Mexican Imp Stouts will do that to lightweights after a session on DIPAs :icon_lol:

Stop inviting young(ish) men to your house.

That's not how the internet works, mate.

This is true, very true. I mean like last season someone even suggested Nuno needed to take a long, hard look at himself. :D

Before midnight. It was like 3am. :icon_lol:

Seen that we're back in for Wu Lei as well after he had an alright half a season in Spain.

We'll probably get linked with him ad nauseum until he retires.

Can't see Helder being at Wolves, probably best move for both but definitely wouldn't want him anywhere in the West Midlands but they might be the only ones after a permanent deal

If you're on a laptop or PC, cliick the 'X' to stop the page loading as soon as the text of the story appears. Saves titting about waiting for everything else to load up.

Back