• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Wolves are due to send representatives to a meeting with Ligue 1 side Angers in Egypt where AFCON is currently underway to discuss a possible transfer for 27-year-old forward Stéphane Bahoken.

Leicester are also said to be interested. [L’Equipe]

Record looks shit and he’s not young. Maybe worth a punt for under £7m

Wolves want Lyon's French midfielder Lucas Tousart, 22. (Calciomercato)

If we're meeting with Angers I'd hope it's over Flavien Tait.

Has anyone linked us with Dani Alves yet?

I would have hoped we had at least one In by now.
When do they start back training?

Probably in for testing at some point this week I would imagine.

The flailing has well and truly started. All the usual idiots with all the usual moans are popping up all over.

'Why ay we signed anyone yet?'
'Gerron with it FOSUN'
'Why we buying a defenda when we need a strika more'
'Look at who *insert rival club here* are buying'
'Why ay there any rumours?'
'Why dow we just get *insert player who recently had a good game against Wolves but is clearly unavailable/unsuited*'

We don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, since Fosun have arrived we never have, it’s last minute that we know so I’m not stressed just yet.

Seen us linked with Che Adams this morning, would you take him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if I'd say that Fosun spring lots of surprises on us in the transfer market.

From memory, we knew that Neves, Patricio, Moutinho, Traore and Dendoncker were on their way a fair bit before it was made official. The big ticket signings tend to be leaked ahead of time.

He's a decent player. I'd definitely consider it and in the grand scheme of things £14+ isn't massive for a young English striker.

Depends who else we're looking at.

Back