• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

It’s the hope that kills you, isn’t it? :icon_lol:

In this case you can be pretty sure its nothing. I certainly won't be refreshing Twitter every few seconds from 10am (mainly as I will be driving at that time...)

Plus Twitter refreshes itself, soooooooo.

Pretty sure he’s part of the weird Patalengro circle jerk clique deliberately trying to get one up on Mol Mix.

He's now saying there's been a slight delay due to work permit issues.

Well I never.

Pep begging them to stay now.

e29ed3807ff80bb93d8132e9602c2307.jpg

In his other replies he says the Mexican is a CB and Raul's mate (Alvarez), and the Portugese is a CM (Carvalho!).

If we didn't give these frauds the oxygen of publicity, they wouldn't do it.

Christ almighty, he's claiming that one of them's Foden!

Yeah, his posts about Pep this morning and such have confirmed to me that he's just attention seeking. Which is what I expected, but still a shame. Gave us all something to talk about on a Friday morning anyway!

Yeah, his posts about Pep this morning and such have confirmed to me that he's just attention seeking. Which is what I expected, but still a shame. Gave us all something to talk about on a Friday morning anyway!
Nice work, Morse.

Pfft! He's a rank amateur. Now were he to start a thread where he mis-names an item of home apparel, then he'd create several pages worth of conversation for everybody! :)

Wolves just put out a tweet. Obviously trolling.

Wow people actually believed that “wind-up”. Wasn’t even a wind-up, just someone putting something stupid to see how gullible people are.

If you’ve been on twitter for more than 10 seconds ever you’d surely have known that straight away. Particularly when it’s coming from fucking Asa (don’t know him, but follow him).

and here I was looking forward to some excitement finally. thanks a lot jerks! :icon_Red-Card:

Back