• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Hause always looked decent but potentially had a real rick in him at any moment.

I feel like 3m is a bargain. But I didn't even see him play last season. Either way best of luck to him*

*Leaking goals for Veela

I feel like 3m is a bargain.

Not really kicked a ball for us in 2 seasons. A couple of Cup games and some time on our bench so we can't really ask for more (well we can and no one will pay and I guess Hause will want to leave to get game time)

Mate of mine who supports Villa says he thinks both Mings and Tuanzebe will go on to play for England...

Tbf MM did get called up to a squad once, I seem to remember.

And now I've just seen his MLS salary. This is doing bad things for my mood.

-edit- for the curious (though it is from wikipedia so god knows how accurate)

His reported salary of $1.28 million in 2018, and $881,676 in 2019, made him not only the highest-paid defender in the league at the time, but also the highest-paid defensive player in the team's history.

MLS salaries are openly publicised so it will be.

He was not good in the Championship, the public are easily conned.

Helder Costa is now following Leeds on Instagram - suggests things are starting to happen

I can't imagine we'll let Costa go without someone coming in

Tbf MM did get called up to a squad once, I seem to remember.

And now I've just seen his MLS salary. This is doing bad things for my mood.

-edit- for the curious (though it is from wikipedia so god knows how accurate)
He's been absolutely fucking dire (no surprise) and no longer plays.

Does make you wonder how low his level must be if he can't make the MLS. However bad it is he has not found it yet.

Helder Costa is now following Leeds on Instagram - suggests things are starting to happen

I can't imagine we'll let Costa go without someone coming in

Costa may well go if someone offers enough - doesn't fit into the format we were playing (succesfully in the second half of the season & didn't do much in the first half either)

If no one is prepared to pay the right fee then we may hold onto him as insurance given the extra games we will have (with hopefully more to come)

Rafa Camacho going to Schalke 04 according to Kicker

If AWB goes to United I reckon a cheeky bid for Dalot wouldn't be the worst idea in the world

Not keen personally. Truly dreadful defensively.

At this point I would say yes. Basically he's fast with a bit of skill. Not a defender in the slightest and not good enough to be a winger.

Vinagre had him on toast in the Premier League game at Molineux.

Wrecked him. Dalot played as a wing back as well and showed he was everything we don't want, he was fucking awful.

Linked to Danny Loader. Don't know anything about him but supposedly Arsenal are also interested.

Back