• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Young Joe at the E&S has poured water on the Edson Álvarez deal. Although a Mexican journalist with 25k followers has named us at the club he's going to.

Maybe he's not paid to know about foreign players...

He is learning from Timmy though.

Both Tweets this morning using the old "I understand" statement.

He is learning from Timmy though.

Both Tweets this morning using the old "I understand" statement.

Can't wait for Dan to get the job. Won't have to put up with this BS then.

Out of interest, what other ways could Spiers or Joe frame a tweet with the same meaning.

I understand just comes across as being "I have no real clue but here comes my guess". Its just a thing I don't like and Timmy used it all the time until he got close enough with the club and then dropped the over use of it.

We are signing 19 year old RB Raphael Nya from PSG, 3 year deal. Is this one for the U23s?

We are signing 19 year old RB Raphael Nya from PSG, 3 year deal. Is this one for the U23s?
Would say he is based on this

"France Football report that Premier League side Wolves are signing 19-year-old right-back Raphaël Nya from PSG.
The defender, who can also play centrally, will sign his first professional contract with Wolves on a 3-year deal. It is unclear whether or not Les Parisiens offered the Franco-Cameroonian the chance to remain at the capital club.:

Looking at his career so far, I think he'll be somewhere between the two. Not direct competition for Doherty but probably jumps to first cover for him.

Three year deal suggests we rate him though!

Zinho Vanheusden linked by an Internazionale website. €20M.

I must say that in the raft of young, promising centre backs we've been linked with Alvarez is the one I really want
And Leeds have supposedly made a firm offer for Costa, or have we had that one?

I must say that in the raft of young, promising centre backs we've been linked with Alvarez is the one I really want
And Leeds have supposedly made a firm offer for Costa, or have we had that one?

The Costa/Leeds link has been made so many times.

May happen (if they can pay the fee we would want) but not till the end of the window when we see what we have

The Costa/Leeds link has been made so many times.

May happen (if they can pay the fee we would want) but not till the end of the window when we see what we have

My Leeds contact says the club are really, really keen. I said I was amazed by that but they see Costa as one of three missing pieces to their promotion puzzle . Make of that what u will

Why would you be amazed that a Championship club are interested in a player who was fucking ace when he played at that level?

Back