• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I'm clinging to the fact we haven't released our 3rd kit yet and that will be when we "do a madness"

The 3-4-3 we played wasnt a lone striker with two advanced wingers, it was literally three forwards. I dont see a problem with jota-cutrone-raul vs park the bus sides, cutrone is the best close finisher and its not like raul will be expected to sprint past defenders, drifting to the sideline for a cross (although hes actually one of our better crossers), all three of them are going to be playing in front of the goal

No rumour or anything and I’m just speculating but what are the chances that if Bruno Fernandes doesn’t sign for anyone we have been waiting in the wings for him?

Hopefully get Rui to put in a good word and bring him home to us?

The 3-4-3 we played wasnt a lone striker with two advanced wingers, it was literally three forwards. I dont see a problem with jota-cutrone-raul vs park the bus sides, cutrone is the best close finisher and its not like raul will be expected to sprint past defenders, drifting to the sideline for a cross (although hes actually one of our better crossers), all three of them are going to be playing in front of the goal

It's not so much the front three.

We need the three in midfield for a variety of reasons, Doc is nowhere near as good in a 4 as opposed to a 5, Moutinho has to cover too much ground to be at his best in a central pairing rather than a trio.

I remember Rui when he was a Sporting (Lisboa) player as a very good goalie!

Here it is said that rugani is going to play (probably) for arsenal... https://www.corrieredellosport.it/n...i_accordo_con_larsenal_si_tratta_con_la_juve/

If you need any info from Italy (and also about articles published here... - corrieredellosport.it / gazzetta.it / tuttosport.com) feel free to ask!

It would be cool if we could welcome each other in England/Italy...

It's not so much the front three.

We need the three in midfield for a variety of reasons, Doc is nowhere near as good in a 4 as opposed to a 5, Moutinho has to cover too much ground to be at his best in a central pairing rather than a trio.

I really don't want us to go back to a midfield 2, we just can't do it at this level with that system. We're so good in this 3-5-2 we should not even think about changing, although we could tweak roles/players in some games within those positions.

Rugani going to Arsenal.

Tim II nails it again :)

Rugani going to Arsenal.

Tim II nails it again :)
Nah Wolves trolling him big time

Another one where our name has been used to push through a deal. Arsenal gone from just a loan deal to loan with an obligation to buy next summer

I remember Rui when he was a Sporting (Lisboa) player as a very good goalie!

Here it is said that rugani is going to play (probably) for arsenal... https://www.corrieredellosport.it/n...i_accordo_con_larsenal_si_tratta_con_la_juve/

If you need any info from Italy (and also about articles published here... - corrieredellosport.it / gazzetta.it / tuttosport.com) feel free to ask!

It would be cool if we could welcome each other in England/Italy...

Welcome aboard sir.

My mate (who may or may not be posting on this page) might be going on his own to visit Turin, fool that he is...look after him :)

Never say I don't look out for you.

I've seen you wander off in foreign cities before, it's dangerous.

I'm alreet in foreign lands it's the North Bank concourse that's a danger area

And if you make the game at Molineux I am sure we will be able to help you in Wolverhampton as well.

We generally have to help Paddy first but we’ll manage.

We generally have to help Paddy first but we’ll manage.

See, experienced.

I will not be at the away leg (I do not have a valid passport as travel was not on the agenda for quite some time, for various reasons) but any Torino fans who want any tips, we'll try to help.

See, experienced.

I will not be at the away leg (I do not have a valid passport as travel was not on the agenda for quite some time, for various reasons) but any Torino fans who want any tips, we'll try to help.

Bollocks, admit it you are waiting for a blue one

Back