• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Can people stop linking Britney's stuff. It's clear the bloke hasn't got a clue what's going on. Interact with him on twitter if you must but stop linking the shitgibbon's stuff on the transfer thread please.

It's clear the bloke hasn't got a clue what's going on. Interact with him on twitter if you must but stop linking the shitgibbon's stuff on the transfer thread please.

Not that easy mate - he is a moderator after all.

It's his day off, yet he tweeted just an hour or so earlier that there was no Wolves transfers jiminent... He can't have it both ways

Well he can, I use Twitter on a Sunday and everything. It's his personal account isn't it?

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact he plays for Azerbaijan who sponsor Atletico (Mendes club).

More 'networking'.

Original Tim seems to think we will be signing Mario Lemina to finish off the transfer dealings.

Not sure if it is his day off or not. If it is, then ignore.

Lemina would be a rare disappointment for me. He's a very slightly better Joao Mario. Cannot see what he possibly offers to us, I would never pick him ahead of Saiss who already doesn't play.

I'll just stick with the line that the majority of players I thought would struggle under Nuno have actually done superbly - Mainly Coady, Doc & Bennett. So no one for me is really a "meh" signing until they have played

I like Lemina but he is a bit 'Grealishy' if you know what I mean. Takes unnecessary risks and beats people in areas which don't really have much of an effect. He'd be comfortably 4th choice at CM.

If he’s only on loan then we haven’t got much to lose, if he’s rubbish then he won’t play much anyway but would be helpful if we get injuries.

I'll just stick with the line that the majority of players I thought would struggle under Nuno have actually done superbly - Mainly Coady, Doc & Bennett. So no one for me is really a "meh" signing until they have played

There is a lot to be said for this wait and see stance.

Our summer signings this year. Born in 1997, 1998, 2000, 1998 and 1999. For God's sake, I'm getting old.

Relax, you're only 5 years older than the veteran Joao Moutinho. I'm older than Nuno ffs

Twitter seems more or less convinced that Lemina is on his way. Loan with an obligation to buy

If we do sign Lemina to a positive reaction then it will just confirm my theory that football fans like signings, any signings. He doesn't improve us in any conceivable way whatsoever and will probably cost the club at least £2m for a year. But hey, a new player!

Relax, you're only 5 years older than the veteran Joao Moutinho. I'm older than Nuno ffs

Age is only a number, and if you're mentally able and physically fit, it is not that consequential. You all need to relax. Most of you are younger than my children, remember I've been supporting Wolves since 1953!

Back