• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

BTW, thought gladon had already gone? Albeit on loan?

Nope. He almost certainly will, but nothing announced yet (people choose to believe unsolicited reports wholesale when it suits them)

Absolutely darlo.

BTW, thought gladon had already gone? Albeit on loan?

He wasn't at Compton yesterday and was supposed to be "unveiled" by his own club some time today. They will do well to do better business for a few years...Flog the useless restaurant lover for a million quid and take him back on loan for free 12 months later! Their version of Jez Moxey must be a genius!

Aberdeen Manager has confirmed we're in for Terry Taylor, and it seems he'll go in to our development squad.

Aberdeen FC‏Verified account
@AberdeenFC

Derek - Young Terry Taylor has indicated that he would like to take the option to move to Wolves but there would be a fee.

Aberdeen Manager has confirmed we're in for Terry Taylor, and it seems he'll go in to our development squad.

This one has been confirmed via Wolves Academy Twitter.

Wolves have signed 16 year old @FAWales international midfielder Terry Taylor from @AberdeenFC

He will play for Wolves U18s next season.

Prince has posted a video on Instagram of himself at a gym. The interesting bit is that he's not in Wolves gear, it doesn't look like Compton, and there are no other players or coaches about the place.

Obviously it's just the modern day "saw him at Asda", but potentially a telltale sign that he will be off.

Prince has posted a video on Instagram of himself at a gym. The interesting bit is that he's not in Wolves gear, it doesn't look like Compton, and there are no other players or coaches about the place.

Obviously it's just the modern day "saw him at Asda", but potentially a telltale sign that he will be off.

All the players will have memberships at "normal" gyms and go there after training. A lot of Wolves players use a Nuffield Health place and will ditch the Wolves gear to avoid too many fans wanting selfies etc

Prince isn't back yet, nor are any of the others who were on international duty this summer (Edwards, Evans, Bod, Saiss, Iorfa and Hause I think)

This one has been confirmed via Wolves Academy Twitter.

He's supposed to be quite highly rated so I'm pretty happy with that one. It'll be interesting to see how he develops.

My mate was in in the jacuzzi at Nuffield and Zyro, Graham and Willo came and sat in it but he said absolutely nothing to them the melt.

Saw Williamson in the gym bit a few times but he never actually did anything...

Maybe willo would injure himself touching anything...

Look keep we are signing Douglas, is he good? I fucking hope so. I don't want to say 'anything is better than Doherty there' and we sign someone worse

I have never really watched him closely so I'm out..anybody else?

Look keep we are signing Douglas, is he good? I $#@!ing hope so. I don't want to say 'anything is better than Doherty there' and we sign someone worse

He's played at a decent enough level so I'm hopeful he'll be better than Doc ;)

Back