• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Loving the cutandpasteness of those 2 going off to Millwall.
Do wonder why they thank "Jed" for his time and "Saville" for his...could have called him George at least.

Loving the cutandpasteness of those 2 going off to Millwall.
Do wonder why they thank "Jed" for his time and "Saville" for his...could have called him George at least.
Tbf Jed is a bit more unique a name than George.

Silvio departs Wolves as the club decide to not take up one-year option on the defender's contract.

I understand why but still gutted.

Hope a left back or 2 are announced shortly

Have a feeling this line is going to be used a lot this Summer - Wolves would like to thank [insert players name here] for his work over [insert time at club here] and wish him the best of luck for the future.

Damn. We hardly knew ye.

Still. I like 3 of the 4 moves we've made so far today. I'll take that success rate in our transfer dealings.

There was always a possibility it would end like this when we signed him. Not a question of quality, just can't guarantee his fitness. Shame.

A real shame, I was hoping (however unrealistically) that we could get a decent amount of football out of him next year as he looked pure class in his few appearances. We need two LBs now.

It's a shame but not so surprising I guess.

It's good that we are clearly getting rid of any deadwood though.

Hopefully Nuno sees through Doherty, Coady and Edwards too.

Someone on Facebook reckons that Dicko has gone and announcement tomorrow. He was asked for a source and just said he'd seen it somewhere else... Hmmm

Are we going to have a whole week of people making shit up to get some "fame" if one of the turds they chuck, sticks?

Yeah the Costa thing was pretty emphatic wasn't it. Also good to hear they have a clear plan with nuno about what they are doing this summer.

I'm gutted about Silvio because if we could have somehow got him fit we had the best full back in the league imo. Understand the decision though but as DW says that now leaves us needing 2 left backs, with Phil and Iorfa(if he stays) at right back.

Someone on Facebook reckons that Dicko has gone and announcement tomorrow. He was asked for a source and just said he'd seen it somewhere else... Hmmm

Are we going to have a whole week of people making shit up to get some "fame" if one of the turds they chuck, sticks?

Just a week? You will be reading stuff from ITK's on Twitter (mainly from stuff Jinky posts on here...) until the day you die

Yeah the Costa thing was pretty emphatic wasn't it. Also good to hear they have a clear plan with nuno about what they are doing this summer.

Yeah pretty emphatic he called him his boy. Another decent interview but i've already seen comments along the lines of well he lied last time so how can we believe him this time.

So...Tim does an E&S write up of the interview (quick C&P) and tweets about and then adds this

should point out this is a club interview. No mention of Lambert.

Why the fuck would they talk about Lambert? He has gone, we have a new manager and we have just started to reshape the squad...but yeah, lets talk about the man who left us a month ago instead. You utter tit Timbo.

So...Tim does an E&S write up of the interview (quick C&P) and tweets about and then adds this

Why the fuck would they talk about Lambert? He has gone, we have a new manager and we have just started to reshape the squad...but yeah, lets talk about the man who left us a month ago instead. You utter tit Timbo.

Such a tart.

No mention of McCarthy or Turner either. FFS Jeff why did we sack Stan Cullis?!

Britneys obviously not a fan of these swarthy Mediterranean types is he? Perhaps his other half got chatted up by some on a past holiday

Last edited:
Laurie Dalrymple said all we have to say about Lambert. Went into reasons why the board chose to move on. What more does Britney want us to add?

Back