• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Ligue Un striker of African origin. There's an at least 80% chance that he's utter shite.

Being linked with Famara Diedhiou, 24 year old Angers forward. No idea what he's like.

And BetVictor have apparently installed West Brom as 5/1 favourites to sign Helder Costa. :icon_lol:

He's a tank. Think Elokobi but a foot taller.

Not a great footballer but preferable to the likes of Hugill. Wouldn't be on my list of targets, though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Eight goals in Ligue 1 last season. Probably nothing in it, Bristol City and Flum interested as well.

If we're after anyone from Angers it should Cheikh N'Doye.

Sounds like agent talk. We're linked to at least 2 or 3 of these type of players each summer, always along with a few other Championship clubs.

Easy to flush out the crap this summer.

Is he linked to Mendes?
Yes - True
No - Fake News

If we're after anyone from Angers it should Cheikh N'Doye.

He looks a right sack of shit and at 31 wouldn't improve Grimsby. I do enjoy your rambling garbage on African players.

He looks a right sack of $#@! and at 31 wouldn't improve Grimsby. I do enjoy your rambling garbage on African players.
And I do enjoy your arrogant bullshit outbursts.

You've clearly never seen N'Doye play.

And I do enjoy your arrogant bull$#@! outbursts.

You've clearly never seen N'Doye play.

Oh Alan you'd find the Ali Dia in a bucket of Messi's and think it was a steal.

I think I'll preserve my original judgement on a 31yr old striker whose record is pretty piss poor at best.

Oh Alan you'd find the Ali Dia in a bucket of Messi's and think it was a steal.

I think I'll reserve judgement on a 31yr old striker whose record is pretty piss poor at best.
N'Doye isn't a forward and never has been.

I stand corrected let's sign him up, he must be ace.
Considering you just had a totally uncalled for stab at me based on thinking a defender was a forward, you bloody well do stand corrected.

Considering you just had a totally uncalled for stab at me based on thinking a defender was a forward, you bloody well do stand corrected.

He's a central midfielder according to various websites isn't he?

My point stands, you are to talent identification what Dean Saunders is to honesty.

One thing that annoys me about this place is the constant attacks on posters deemed less knowledgeable. The problem is that it makes the normal guy not want to look or even post. Alan was right get over it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

One thing that annoys me about this place is the constant attacks on posters deemed less knowledgeable. The problem is that it makes the normal guy not want to look or even post. Alan was right get over it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Yep, a number of patronising, 'holier than thou' posters on here, guess its the same on all forums, try to ignore them personally

I keep thinking that XT1585 plays in the French league.

Back