• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

One thing that annoys me about this place is the constant attacks on posters deemed less knowledgeable. The problem is that it makes the normal guy not want to look or even post. Alan was right get over it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Yep, a guy who bases his football knowledge on FIFA is always worth listening to.

Yep, a guy who bases his football knowledge on FIFA is always worth listening to.

Thanks!

l0fb.gif

Nah - FIFA. Too many numbers on FM - I deal with that shit at work every sodding day.

Jorge is his agent according to the articles out there and he's played for Santo before at Rio Ave so he knows what he's getting.

Ten clean sheets, 2 goals, 2 assists. Seems naturally fit as well considering he played every minute of every game bar the final day of the season. Sounds like a massive upgrade already. I'm moist already.

Not hard to be an upgrade on last year really, but looking good for other recruitment

Now a LB please unless Silvio is staying & is fit enough to last the season

*snaps cruciate v Werder Bremen*....

We have history in Austria. That's where we were when Daley and Williams both managed to snap their cruciates on the same tour.

Back