• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

We all know I was the people's champion...I'm half expecting to have mine changed to PTG bottler!

Considering I've still got "fashion disaster" under my name when you (Langers) dress like you're fresh off the set of Heartbeat, surely means you can come up with something amusing and abusive for Mr. Woppio?

PS - Feel free to stick my 3rd place finish in PTG this season on to the end of my title if you like.

fart-in-elevator.gif

Langers - if you're updating the PTG honours list in titles, feel free to change mine to runner up (although being beaten by Del is not really something that should be celebrated).

Creased @ Arse.

Jinky what about your dress sense caused the mocking?

Also did Del wear a full suit on the day he won the PTG title? I hope so.

shouldn't all this be on general chat - i keep looking as for transfer news.

Interested in Fabio Cardoso, who has been heavily linked with signing for Rangers. Centre back

Interested in Fabio Cardoso, who has been heavily linked with signing for Rangers. Centre back

Know absolutely fuck all about this guy but all the Rangers fans I know were getting all excited about signing him.

Know absolutely fuck all about this guy but all the Rangers fans I know were getting all excited about signing him.

He's from Portugal and so is Rangers manager. That's probably where the link ends.

After having Senderos & Hill as defensive options I guess they will get excited by any links to a defender....

Being linked with Famara Diedhiou, 24 year old Angers forward. No idea what he's like.

And BetVictor have apparently installed West Brom as 5/1 favourites to sign Helder Costa. :icon_lol:

Back