• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

well fuck me if he is..you havent seen a lot then..

Played in the top division unlike any of our midfielders. Are we really having a debate about whether our current CMs are better than Tom Huddlestone? No wonder people say wolves fans are deluded.

not saying they are, but Huddlestone is not enough improvement..maybe i should put it in my title..ooh and edwards have played top div too btw

Huddlestone is no big deal - doesn't score many - doesn't really graft a lot. Better than Edwards yes, but not by a great deal.

Fucking hell, joey Barton played for England but I wouldn't want him even if he wasn't banned. Huddlestone is slow but has a better pass and footballing brain than any of our current midfield so would be an upgrade. Whether its upgrade enough is a fair debate. Our midfield sucks. Its about as creative as a four year old with fuzzy felts. Our defence is close behind as they are noit capable of doing collectively what they are supposed to namely, defend. And if you combined the best abilities of our three keepers you would still be wanting as none of them command the area or communicate effectively consistently. Bloody sick and tired of spouting the same shit every close season for the last 3 years. Will someone please do something to address the painfully obvious failings. I am not a coach but I can see it as can many many others in here. Time for decisive action.

please appoint me fosun..got no training degree though haha

Fucking hell, joey Barton played for England but I wouldn't want him even if he wasn't banned. Huddlestone is slow but has a better pass and footballing brain than any of our current midfield so would be an upgrade. Whether its upgrade enough is a fair debate. Our midfield sucks. Its about as creative as a four year old with fuzzy felts. Our defence is close behind as they are noit capable of doing collectively what they are supposed to namely, defend. And if you combined the best abilities of our three keepers you would still be wanting as none of them command the area or communicate effectively consistently. Bloody sick and tired of spouting the same shit every close season for the last 3 years. Will someone please do something to address the painfully obvious failings. I am not a coach but I can see it as can many many others in here. Time for decisive action.

too right !!

Seriously, I feel the same way and many with me..so Fosun will see it too I hope they address coach, manager, player problems..

trouble is all backroom staff and coaches are watching each others backs, and Fosun aren't that clued up on the elements of football (yet)

trouble is all backroom staff and coaches are watching each others backs, and Fosun aren't that clued up on the elements of football (yet)

could be yeah, but must change

People said the same about how Ben Marshall would be a crap buy, Huddlestone would undoubtedly improve us. Potentially not enough to lift the rest of the team to where we want to be, but isn't the point that we want upgrades all over the park? Why we'd turn our noses up at an obvious one because "he's slow" or as a defensive midfielder he "doesn't score as much as Edwards" is beyond me.
It's all moot anyway, can't seem him coming.

Huddlestone is a mile better than our current central options.

Slag him off though

ok, we move on..rest my case

tom huddlestone would not get us promoted, believe me..declined a lot...just slow and a card magnet now

tom huddlestone would not get us promoted, believe me..declined a lot...just slow and a card magnet now

if we signed another 5 new players and Huddlestone was the worst of the 6, then that would do us, otherwise no

Many Hull City fans that I know (well, all 4-5 of them) say that whenever Huddlestone's played in the midfield 3 they've been much better. Many saying he's their best central midfielder. So he must be doing something!

so, why wont offer him a new deal if so important? sentimental fans i guess

Tish and pish with your contracts.
This a post-fact era DW

Back