• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I'd agree with that and McBurnie is also a good forward who has gotten the odd chance under Clement. Both would improve our first XI.

What about Borja baston, we were linked with him before he signed for them, but hasn't really got a look in (there might be a reason but I don't know what it is)

What about Borja baston, we were linked with him before he signed for them, but hasn't really got a look in (there might be a reason but I don't know what it is)

I'd think he'll just go back to Spain. He was brilliant in La Liga so a big surprise how little impact he's made.

I'd think he'll just go back to Spain. He was brilliant in La Liga so a big surprise how little impact he's made.

just put a fake beard on somebody decent instead..

Linked with Harry Wilson on loan from Liverpool

Edwards had his little purple patch this winter. Either side of that he's had runs of 1 in 31 and 1 in 19. So 2 in 50. And he contributes bugger all else.

No one ever picks or signs Tom Huddlestone to score goals.

Edwards had his little purple patch this winter. Either side of that he's had runs of 1 in 31 and 1 in 19. So 2 in 50. And he contributes bugger all else.

No one ever picks or signs Tom Huddlestone to score goals.

we all know that now..why would we sign Hudds then? great improvement or not?

slower than a turtle, no end product other than passing but ok...

slower than a turtle, no end product other than passing but ok...

He's technically one of the best footballers I've ever seen, makes McDonald look like Edwards. He's very good in this division.

It's all moot as we wouldn't get him anyway.

Played in the top division unlike any of our midfielders. Are we really having a debate about whether our current CMs are better than Tom Huddlestone? No wonder people say wolves fans are deluded.

Back